Y&R: Phyliss/Nick Spoiler

• Members

Next week the computer system at Newmans crashes. Nick asks Phyllis to help out and she agrees. Victoria and Victor are furious with Nick for turning to Phyllis.

Yes, it's a stupid, contrived, plot device to get these two together but who cares because I kind of like Nick/Phyliss. I wish they would become friends though, because Jack/Phyliss belong together.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would prefer Nick and Drucilla (LOL!!!! I'm probably the only one), but this might be interesting. For some reason, I doubt Jack Smith will actually go through with it, though. This was rumored months ago and nothing really happened until now.

• Members

No! Didn't Y&R say they killed Cassie so Nick and Sharon wouldn't have another affair storyline? Phyllis is too good for Nick. I'd bring back Alex Donnelly's Diane and have her fight it out with Phyllis for Jack. Put Sharon and Nick on the backburner for once.

• Members

Probably Victoria found out with Cole that her mother has some really great sexual tricks that she passes on to her lovers and Victoria knows that any many who's been with her is going to know how to please her too, lol. More typical Jack-Ass Smith writing that involves ever family taking advantage of eachothers left overs.

• Members

I dont see Jack in a triangle with Victoria and Brad. This shape is already getting crowded. I think the main triangles will be Sharon/Brad/Victoria and Nick/Phyllis/Jack. Of coure they will mix bc of Nick and Sharon being married but I dont think Jack will have eyes for Victoria. They had Nick tell Jack that he wasa good stepfather and I thought that was foreshadowing that they'd be crossing paths in the future and of course i think that episode or one near it, we had Phyliss eyeing Nick at the gym. That triangle started to take shape back then. I spotted it but wasnt sure if they were actually going to go with it

Archived