DAYS: Wednesday, March 7

• Members

I finally got to watch the show...And for the most part really enjoyed it...I liked that people had different scenes with different characters towards the end of the show.

The Great: Nick and Chelsea---wow how hot are these two...My favorite parts were them making out on the couch...and Chelsea interrupting and saying "who would have though you could kiss like that"....also i loved when Nick slammed the door and kissed her one last time...Hogan really has done a magnificent job with this couple, they are a goldmine..

The Good: EJ and Sami's scenes-- powerhouse acting by ali and james....And todays scenes were much better than the past month we've seen them have similar conversations....I like the 48 hours deadline, and i'm curious what EJ has planned for this child... Also i enjoyed the Bo and Billie scenes, especially when he found out EJ was involved....

The Bad: Lucas and Kate--- i fastforwarded through these scenes..I could care less if Lucas invited Kate to the wedding...We've seen that before...And i'm sure Kate will try to stop this wedding like she normally does...I wish they would give Kate a storyline outside of Lucas and Sami....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok show today.

Ali and James rocked. I did get a Tony feel from his scenes. I just loved how chilling he was and finally sami fought back a bit and we saw the fighter in Sami. Loved those scenes and I like that we are getting somewhere.

Chick were great. I like how shocked she was by how good of a kisser he was and then her little "Nick Fallon, who knew" line was great. Love them both and loved how they were both glowing after they left each other.

Billie/Bo was good. I like that Bo is being drawn into the EJ mix now and I like this little security story. Pinson and Reckell work good as friends.

Kate/Lucas was been there, done that except I did like Kate being a bit emotional in the beginning when talk about him as her baby and all. LK rocked that and I like the Kate/EJ scene at the end.

All in all, ok show. Good week so far as March is definitely better then last month. Hope it continues.

• Members

I hope you're right. But this is different because of Chelsea's character. Unlike other characters I've seen, when this woman is SCORNED, ohhhhhhhhhh baby, watch out. She'll getcha.

I think not only will she take this hard, she'll hate both Billie AND Nick FOREVER. But because Billie's her mama, she'll "forgive" her but secretly never trust her again. I think this will be the thing Hogan uses to make Chelsea "bad" again.

Remember what Abby said on Thursday's episode? How Chelsea carries grudges? I mean, she's STILL ticked off at some guy from grade school for (I already forgot what it was!) That was nothing and she STILL hates the guy. So when she finds out the guy she's falling head over heels for (who gave her her best kiss EVER), oh she's going to come out as a truly hateful, disgruntled !@#$%^&*]! :(

• Members

Hogan masterfully wrote this character, which is why I'm so quick to give up on Chick. He's already let us know how much Chelsea will hate Billie and Nick for doing this. He already set this up by foreshadowing -- having Abby tell Nick about the great grudge Chels still holds for that guy who did her wrong in GRADE school.

Archived