DAYS: Wednesday, March 7

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Very nice episode.

EJ and Sami wasn't nearly as tiresome as usual, if only because some kind of movement was occuring. James actually came across kind of scary near the end of the conversation, and I loved how Sami didn't back down, reminding him about her version of that night.

Kate and Lucas over Sami and the eventual wedding invitation was pricelessly classic.

I love Billie's hair like this. This is one on the things that turned me off when they cast Krista Allen. To go from Lisa Rinna's hairstyle to Krista Allen's flowing locks was so jarring and unnatural. We've seen Pinson's hair go from from Rinna to her own over time and it has worked so well, IMO. As far as the scenes, typical stuff. Though I'm starting to wonder if Billie's part in Steve's life is over yet.

Nick and Chelsea. :wub: Especially the ending. The way he shoved her against the door on exit with that kiss... who doesn't want to be kissed like that? And their separate lines after the door was closed between were so great. Of course, poor Nick as a little Grim Reaper on his shoulder with this secret. Sigh. Poor Chelsea.

• Members

We got more insights into EJ's devious plan today. His rush to determine the paternity suggests that a Dimera baby is necessary for some kind of procedure. I also found it interesting that he kept referring to the "son" Sami is going to give him. It's been strongly hinted that she will be having a daughter. I take this as a hint that either EJ will be disappointed or the twin rumor is true.

It was nice to see Kate less witchy than usual today.

Nick pushing Chelsea against the door. :wub:

• Members

Yeah, I'm not liking the twin rumor either. I so want this one baby to be EJ's. Hopefully, it's the last straw for Lucas and he finally kicks Sami to the curb. I want to see bachelor Lucas back!

• Members

I HATE Billie's hairstyle. Makes her look like Druella or whatever that witch]s name is that does Halloween. Ugh.

Hot Chels and Nick.

EJ is better than Joe LOL. The rumor going around about him being murdered just has to be false. How could Hogan get rid of his new main star?

Loved mellow Kate and her talk with her son today.

• Members

I thought the same thing. One of the things I loved about Tony was how he could be cultured and charming and in control one minute and then become chillingly scary. EJ carried on that tradition today, and it made for an exciting scene. Especially since fiery Sami was back. It was good to see that she's not going to just cower in terror but will fight EJ for this baby. If we're going to revisit the Brady/DiMera feud, then I want some real fireworks! I do think EJ is starting to drop some hints about the DiMera master plan; it would be great to finally get some answers after all these years.

The Kate/Lucas scene was okay, but I feel like I've seen it so many times already. For years, Lucas has been disowning his mother, then making up, then telling her Sami has changed, then asking for a truce, then Kate lies and says okay, then Kate sets Sami up, then Sami gets back at Kate, yada, yada, yada. I think we're getting small indications that Lucas may actually stand by Sami this time, but I'm hesitant to believe it yet. And I still just find Lucas/Sami boring and prefer them in scenes with other people. IMO they make better friends than lovers, and I'm wondering if this is because they are such good friends in real life. Maybe it's affecting their chemistry.

Chelsea and Nick are so cute together! They make me smile. And a year ago I despised Chelsea, so the writers have done an amazing job for me to feel this way about her.

• Members

Evil Elvis is my DARK hero saving me from boredom on a cold, snowy day. I loved seeing him pull off that mask and expose his cold dark heart to Sami. James Scott has become my favorite Leading Man!

EJ: He's going to be raised with his father and only with his father as a Dimera. Do we have that straight?

Nick and Chelsea. WOW I love these two. I have to hand it to Hogan, I know that Chelsea is going to be crushed and she's going to turn on Nick but I'm going to be rooting for these two to get back together.

The Kate and Lucas scenes were well done but I wish Hogan would allow Kate to move onto a SL that didn't revolve around her children.

• Members

Yes, I agree.

I think that is because, unless John is Stefano's son, EJ is what Tony at one point was planned to be. The DiMera heir. But Tony(before Melaswan) was not a huge evil villian and also he was not Stefano's son.

EJ is the true heir. He is the "Tony" in a sense. He is Stefano's last chance for a true, male heir. I doubt he would give the DiMera throne to Peter just because he is not his biological son. Stefano probably wanted this for Tony, but now EJ is the heir.

• Members

I thought the show was just delicious today.

We got a little bit of everything, loving Lucas/Kate moments, simply adorable young love in Nick and Chelsea, poor Billie trying her best to pull herself up and move on and the spellbinding cinema that took place in St. Lukes.

Wow James Scott was a force to behold today. Evil Elvis is just so compelling. I did like it that Sami fought back, but it did not seem to faze Elvis one little bit. His plans will go forward and that is that.

Great show!

• Members

James and Thaao do play their characters similarly. I love it, especially since I wanted him to be Tony's long-lost son with Anna. I digress.

And Drew, there's definitely Steve/Billie in the future (gag me with couple names). Does anyone else remember Hogan mentioning him using Billie when he has to protect Kayla? It's looking about that time now. I also have a feeling that she'll be involved in a certain spoiler instead of Hope.

Archived