• Members

When you contribute money for an unsolicited gift, there is no viable reason to get angry about the response or lack of or anything. It's given away and that's that. A gift belongs to whoever it is given to and they can do what they want to with it and that is the risk you take for sending your money for something unsolicited. Send it and forget it. Karma should find a way to get it back to you...just my opinion.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love J&M but man people need to get over this. The show made a mistake and I hope they crackdown and discourage people from sending items like that in unless it is directly to the actors. That way the actors could hold on to it. To expect the show to keep track of all that stuff is ridiculous. They have enough to do without having to worry about keeping track of a bedroom set for a specific couple. I agree with Jean...it was sent to the show and it can be always used again for J&M. Complain about them being backburner but to complain about the bedroom set is just...whatever. I just hate seeing some fanbasers blame this on Steve and Kayla on on Hogan. They didn't do anything. How are they supposed to know? Hell, how is half the Days crew supposed to know. They have so much to do just to tape an episode. They probably just used it and didn't realize until after the fact. People make mistakes.

• Members

I think fanbases sending in items to the studio or to the magazines is ridiculous. I've watched John and Marlena for years and I'm enjoying the break from them because I don't like the couple. Maybe those fans should spend their money on something worthwhile or send a comforter to someone who needs it.

• Members

Thats funny, I've watched Days since 1987, through the good and the bad. I've seen everything from devil possession to virtual Eden and yet I'm not a true fan because I don't obsess over the pairing of John and Marlena. Quite the contrary, I love Dee. I loved her with Wayne's Roman. I loved her with Don. I just don't like her with John. It could be that before Hogan, she was reduced to a wimp. In the 80's, she was a powerhouse, intelligent woman.

As for John, I loved him with Isabella. They were beautiful together. I like both characters, and even together at times. I just dont live and breathe them.

Newsflash: Not the end of the world.

• Members

I can't fathom why anyone likes John and Marlena but to each their own. Being a Days fan certainly doesn't mean someone should like John and Marlena or anyone else in particular. I watch Days for the overall show but John is one character that I just don't like no matter who they might pair him with. Marlena would be fine with me if she were on her own or with someone else.

Archived