AMC: Monday, March 5...

• Members

IA. Adam can think that in his head, off screen. It was put in their to beat the point that Krystal is supposedly the best match he's ever had and how we the viewers should love them. I hated that line and found it insulting to his history with Brooke. But hey, thats just how I felt about it and I guess I could be biased bc I hate him with Krystal and adored him with Brooke. I didnt care for him with Liza, and I think he loved her more than Krystal

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed.

I wonder how much he'll love Krystal after he finds out about the baby? I think Brooke was the love of his life. He always went back to Brooke (for advice, for comfort, ect.). Cheating on her with Dixie was just to get a baby. He didn't love Dixie. He didn't love Natalie. He didn't love Erica. He DEFINITELY didn't love Arlene! :lol: Liza would be a close second to Brooke. I think Adam loved her as well.

I'm not saying he doesn't love Krystal, but the "I love her more than any other woman" line was rubbish.

• Members

ITA with you. I was sitting there watching, and as Tad was holding Zach back, I just knew Alex Sr. was already long gone since no one was on him. But no, he was just sitting there in the chair when Ryan got back, like a good old man.

I just thought the entire direction was shot to hell when Tad and Ryan showed up - and then like you said, as Jamie, Aiden, and JR just strolled into the mansion as if nothing were happening. It was just bad.

And PineCharles - I agree with your assessment of Cameron's acting and his raspy voice. The only time I think Cam is great is when he's sad - but when you add anger to his sadness it's bad all over again. Only sad and remorseful. Erin's death or Gillian's death - those are the only times he's really wowed me. He's ok when he's trying to be flirty or talking to Emma too. But they rarely write him that way, so we always get raspy, angry Ryan.

• Members

I'm still a week behind with this show. Life is getting in the way of my soap watching. :angry::lol: I'm really enjoying reading everyone's comments though.

I'm so disappointed in the way JR is being written. I'm not saying he has to be all warm and fuzzy toward Zoe, but did he have to leave her to die? Is this a sign that JY is leaving and they are trying to prop up Josh/Babe or what?

Archived