AMC: Monday, March 5...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey Adam - Usually the shows that get talked about a lot each day have their own daily thread (AMC, DAYS). The shows that don't get talked about much during the week usually have their weekly thread (OLTL, GL). I guess ultimately it doesn't matter, but I know lots of people like the daily threads, so they can go back to a specific day and chat about that episode.

• Members

I'm surprised that Alex shot Zach. Zach has some weird looking blood ;)

I am glad they are spending time giving Di, Julia, and Annie some quality bonding time. Amanda should be there too - but I'm happy they are focusing on Di and Aiden's relationship.

• Members

It does look darker - I noticed that too.

So blade-thrower Zach saves the day!

Really liked the Adam/Stuart scene. We rarely get that kind of stuff nowadays.

Can't wait for the Erica/Adam scenes. Another group couple who rarely get scenes nowadays.

• Members

yea IA. Its not uncommon for the daily thread for AMC to reach 4-5 pages and that in and of itself can be a bit difficult to navigate through. I guess it could be interesting to try this format for a week

Im watching right now and loving the friendship scenes between Julia, Annie and Di. I love how Di said "Yeah Im a wuss; what" lol..something about her delivery was funny

• Members

We can try this and if it doesn't work we can always go back to the daily threads. I just thought it be a change. I had to step out so I still have to watch the episode on tape but it sounds amazing.

• Members

I agree. I haven't been posting too much because I'm so far behind in watching, but I do read and my vote goes to a daily thread for AMC in the future. Soaps like GL and OLTL work better in the weekly format (imo) because there are so few posts, but it just drives me insane to have to sift through 10 pages of posts to get to what I'm looking for, which is what happens with AMC and Y&R.

• Members

Red Eye Ryan

Wow if you take a close look at his face Ryan looks like he has a lot of red on it and who knows maybe it could be that it is his annual bleeding of the month (sorry Zoe but Ryan is the first transgender and is having his Dynamite Kiddo period) but not from down under but rather up top where the hills have eyes and the bees pollinate for honey and pile drive each other and oooh where mostly everything else takes place. So again I wonder what the source is for that redness surrounding St. Ryan's face....could it be that someone gave him a Dynamite Kiddo sock in the face and knocked his lights out? Maybe he can now lighten up by means of being lit on fire and then havr Paris Hilton exclaim "That's hot" and Ryan thinks of her as the amartest woman in the world when neither she nor her next lay err money bags Ryan are capable of doing Vanna White's job and are that pathetic. Anyone else wonder what the source is of all that red texture on Ryan's face? Maybe it could be the devil has possessed him and cause the arse to masturbate with a crucifix or recite President Bush's lies by 5s and peel off his whack whack and stick it into his right ear. Talk about an earache!

• Members

I really enjoyed the Annie/Di/Julia stuff and Stuart being Adam's compass. When was the last time we saw Stuart giving Adam advice? Its been eons. It was such a touching scene and David Canary is always best when his personalities come together in a scene.

The end to the Satin Slayer storyline. Well it was definately an intense one. Ronald Guttman is the saving grace of this reveal for me. He is just flawless in his portryal of a sick, twisted, psychotic old man and Thorsten and him have great chemistry.

I was glad Dixie's name kept being mentioned today, but was a little disgusted on how J.R barely mentioned her when he taunted Alex. I guess Babe's death is more fresh in his mind or something. Erica is great! LOL. Her grilling Babe and then going to Adam. I love when David and Susan hook up in scenes. We so rarely get them. Good episode to start off the week.

So it seems the votes are in favour of a daily thread. Now after reading everyone's reasons why, I agree LOL.

AMC does have alot more active posters than OLTL or Y&R does.

Archived