AMC: Monday, March 5...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See, I actually have grown to really like Krystal/Adam - but yeah that line today - eh.

I'm really happy to see Erica meddling around the whole Babe thing. Get her away from Jeff and I can't wait for the Adam/Erica stuff tomorrow. I've missed those two together.

Great showdown today with the Satin Slayer. Now this major storyline is over... :)

Oh and I didn't really like Sean today at all - he just mumbles his words and his actions really reminded me of his summer stuff, which I thought we got over this winter when Colby became mature. Sean took two steps back today. I still enjoy Barbara though.

• Members

Yeah - Sean supposedly is a senior and Colby and Sydney are juniors. Back in the fall, they started this little high school storyline for those 3 - but then Sydney dropped off the planet, and they rarely talk about school now until today.

• Members

First of all, I'mma beat McTavish with a bat! :angry: Ugh! Of course it has to be Ryan who goes in and "saves" Kendall.

NO!

This was for the Zendall fans, dammit! We've been watching this storyline knowing that we were going to see Zach save Kendall at the end of the day. We deserve it, after sitting through this contrived bullsh!t. But noooooooo, not only do we have to hear Alexander pontificate on his man crush for Ryan, in comes Super Chicken, saving Kendall and keeping her from Zach after she's free. :rolleyes:

Zendall fans can totally get behind me on this when I say, it would've been MUCH better for US to see Kendall run to Zach and have her talk him down, instead of Tad. It would've been the most fitting way to end this storyline.

Again I say, but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

All we get is some obscured shot behind some pillar of Zendall in an embrace and way too many close ups of Ryan staring at them with that trademark blank stare :mellow: What the hell was that about, anyway? :unsure: After all of the ways Ryan has gone overboard with his verbal attacks borderline abuse, we're supposed to believe he has lingering feelings for Kendall? Oh well. Too fcukin' late, is what I say, pal. Strap on your cape and fly your chicken ass back to your Greenlee recast, give Spike -- the baby you never wanted to begin with -- back to Kendall and Zach, and leave them alone!

Chip Hayes and Marla Kanelos = Blah. Today seemed rather generic, to me.

• Members

Still no announcement of her departure, nothing. I really hope they won't just trot her out for summer stories. So lame and tacky when her name hasn't even been mentioned on screen since November.

• Members

I agree but it was tolerable, what was straight-out dumb was not providing that Z/K finally getting to go to each other (seeing each other, falling into the other's arms) scene after all that drama and trauma. You just had a few weeks or the duo willing to cry, lie and die for each other and then no climatic "reunion" after the killer is caught? Instead the scene is started with hug already in action and is focused on Ryan looking forlorn. Nice hug and all but dag it would have only taken up 5 extra seconds in the scene to add in seeing each other and falling into each other's arms.

I feel bad for complaining when I compare it to the T/D/K "reunion," but still... ugh.

Sydney/TG - no one teenager in America was ever paid more for doing less. Hah. I'm thinking maybe Colby has her kidnapped since the show says TG is still on cast.

I thought the direction was piss poor on the episode, the last half of the episode particuarly. JR/Jamie/Aidan walking into the Cambias castle like they were their to pick up a lunch order, Alexander being left alone and just not moving cause, etc...

Archived