Confirmed Megan Is Out on AMC

• Members

AMC is most likely dead to me if JER becomes the Head Writer. I left DAYS when he came back for the final time, and I'd probably leave AMC if he came on over. JER would not only be a step down from McTavish, he'd be a HUGE step down from McTavish and that's saying a lot. But dang, I almost fear he's ghost-writing "AMC" already. They have a woman in white, a bird as the signal for the evil dude, etc...

Yeah, Erica belonged at Enchantment. Erica and New Beginnings sucked a** and will always suck a**, didn't much care for any form of talk-show Erica. I hated McTavish putting all the companies in Cambias and never really fixing that back up when it should have been (Bianca owning the companies, Ethan, Ryan - i.e. not Michael, the one who "stole" all these companies). Sure they returned Chandler to the Chandler's, but I think Babe and Krystal own the company at this point, hah.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe now that ACS is alive, it'll mean that Fusion and Enchantment aren't merged (that's what they are right?) and she can take it back. That company was her baby, and she hasn't been the same since it's been gone. :( It could be a rebirth. Ooo, I'd love that. :)

I hope the new HW knows the little things like this, and is willing to give them back to the characters, sine MMT stole them. I have hope for the first time in a very long time, that AMC is still in there, and can be brought back to life.

• Members

Nah, no ones been raped yet. Or any of the other fun thing JER likes to do to the woman he "writes" for. Didn't have have Fancy burnt with acid not to long ago? MMT treated the waomn like weak man chasing breakable little things, JER treats them like sex toys, and punching bags. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

• Members
I doubt it means that, but I'm going to believe there's hope for Enchantment. I remember the day King Ryan merged the two companies, ugh. And to further twist the knife everybody and their mother owns Fuschantment, lol. Kill Fusion, never liked the concept past the first 6 months, bring back Enchantment. This could be some good drama for the female characters. I had a twinge of hope when Erica moved Fusion to the New Beginnings building - it better stay there and have it's name changed to Enchantment.

Ah Erica/Kendall at Enchantment vs. Greenlee with a side of Mary (Anna Stuart) at some new company (Fusion) competing could be good story. Sabotage, snark, creating good concepts, women running successful companies without snarking at each other 24/7 like 12 year olds. I always wanted a real bonding storyline for E/K after they finally "got together," where they really talked about everything and got to know and like each other better beyond all the chaos. Other non-corporate drama on the side: Erica being minipulated by a sexy suave new guy in town who wants something from her, Kendall sensing the guys up to something and Erica not wanting to hear it (he'll eventually begrudgingly fall in love with Erica, because they all do, but what happens after he accidentally kills her aborted fetus?). Bring Alice back at some point, even if just for a visit. Bring back Mark (Erica's brother) and Brooke and do a Adam/Brooke/Mark triangle. Somehow send Brooke and Erica on an adventure where they have to work together for a little while. Rebuild Kendall/Greenlee friendship to pre-Ryan return strenght - it was actually a really damn good relationship at that point between two major "bitches" (it wasn't two bitches snarking) - very rare. I'd give Mary some sickness to fix and bond Greenlee/Mary (would this work as well without RB?).

I want Adam to man-up at Chandler Enterprises and let Adam try to steal Cambias just 'cause he's a bad-ass.

Wow, I'm turning AMC into the Y&R, aren't I?

Krystal and Babe could re-open the Glamorama.

Really. Our evil dudes bird sign is the hawk. The woman in white doesn't have a table cloth over her head (like on DAYS), but she's still a woman in white, heh. 6 people came back from the dead in Feb., well 2. If I see storylines centering around cans I'm going to get really nervous (yes, I know that was Langan but Reilly probably gave him the idea, lol). Oh, oh we have poison darts also! I'm scared, oh, oh the darts didn't give their victims Jungle Fever so I'll relax a bit. One episode this past week even had 8 characters talking in their head for signifcant amounts of time. I'd mention the reverse abortion walking around, but that was all McTavish.

I totally sense females raping men coming up on AMC. I'm not joking. Seriously. I think JERk is a equal opportunity rape lover (okay he loves having the men raped more, but all the same), isn't he having all the men and women raped in Harmony. Sami and her rapes. Sami getting raped. Theresa and her rapes. Theresa getting raped. And it's all played like a joke. Sigh.

• Members

*Kendall opens a can of Campbell's Chicken-Noodle Soup*

Kendall then throws the can in the garbage. When she turns around, it's back on the counter. The can speaks.

"Come closer... come..."

Suddenly, the can begins rattling. Kendall walks towards it as the can suddenly shoots across the room, hitting the wall and dropping to the floor.

The microwave beeps. The soup is ready.

"Screw this. I'm making Ramen!"

• Members

Bianca is shampooing her hair, meanwhile Can opens the bathroom door and watches. Bianca gets out the shower and wonders how Can got in the bathroom. Can brainwashes her to think she brought Can into the bathroom with it's secret powers.

JR and Babe are taking a swim when Can floats up in Simone's dead corpse hand.

LOL, aw this is making me miss DAYS. The show was pretty damn funny (in a bad way).

ETA: Jungle Madness, not Fever... I knew that sounded all wrong.

• Members

It kind of makes me mad that Frons has such nice things to say about the writer who has completely devastated the show. And it probably was a difficult decision on whether they should fire her or not because he is such an idiot. I still wonder if they just let her contract run out or they really decided to get rid of her.

I am really hoping that the new HW will be allowed to take the show in a completely different direction. If they don't let the new writer change a lot of storylines, pairings, etc. then AMC will be a lost cause. I don't have a lot of confidence that Frons and Carruthers will let things improve much. BUT just about anyone is better than that hack.

Archived