Confirmed Megan Is Out on AMC

• Members

By the Mardi Gras Ball, it was time for her to go. I mean, seriously. Watching them dance to that horrible music, literally, for two weeks listening to characters talk about the same stuff over and over again just so she could have her precious explosion... not to mention reveal that she destroyed an iconic and groundbreaking piece of the show's history by having Josh be the Wonder Fetus, Abortion that Lived... It was time for her to go.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, God. I do not want McTavish anywhere near my P&G soaps! ATWT is bad enough under Passanante, I don't even want to think about what it would be like under that hack. And David Kreizman looks like Douglas Friggen Marland compared to Megan McTavish.

• Members

Yeah, McT was IMO a much better actress than she ever was a writer! Lola was a lot of fun because somebody else wrote her! I loved her small scenes with VI's Lujack at his beginning, when they both worked for Company, she as a barmaid and he doing whatever Tony Reardon, the owner, needed done. Lujack was working off his probation for aggravated assault during a robbery at Company, Tony his victim. Lujack got probation because Tony saw himself in him and decided to give him a second chance. Those were the good old soapy days! :)

• Members

I have to say that seven months ago I was giddy with joy. I had this inner hope for AMC.. and all that was on the rumors that Trash was out of there.. now .. I stopped watching AMC over a month ago..

I was a viewer for over 30 yrs.. hung in there on bad storylines... never hated a character so bad that i gagged from it, ( like I did Ryan )

But now, why am I not dancing in the street ?

• Members

Call me crazy, but why would ABC hire this woman hire and fire this woman three different times for the same soap?

Granted I don't watch AMC nor am all that familiar with Megan McTavish, but shouldn't they have had enough sense not to hire her back a second, or even a third time?

I don't know all the details on her previous to exits from AMC, but I still think it's odd.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

• Members

OMG that would be priceless to see. Someone has been putting up old GL on youtube maybe they would be open to a request ;) And hopefully we would'nt have to be worried about Disney taking it down. VI's interactions with her go way back don't they. Poor guy, I bet he could tell some stories. No doubt he wishes she had stayed an actress too.

Archived