ATWT: Monday (2/26)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's show was boring, Boring, BOring, BORing, BORIng, BORINg, BORING!!!! The only bright spot was Lucinda. Why are the writers making Lily to be a stupid business woman? She has run Walsh Enterprises before and WorldWide. Do the writers forget we know this? :rolleyes: What horrible, careless writing on their part!

• Members

Ron I agree to a certain extent about Lily, but I think it is a little more understanding right as Lily is torn between her family problems and even her weight loss issues.

I can totally see that many times she was torn between her mother duties and her business duties and I can see as she tries to do both effectively that they are going to slump some.

So I can buy it some from that.

• Members

Oh, and I forgot to add. Katie was an annoying little beyotch today! Gawd! I hate this character with a passion. I wish Katie would leave Oakdale. And the stupid GOO GOO eyes Jack was giving her was gross and puke worthy! Vienna and Brad getting it on at Kim's faux kitchen was disgusting!

• Members

WORD on Katie "I Just Can't Help Annoying Strangers I'm Around" PerettiFrasierKasnoff. I know Katie's supposed to be comic relief, but why don't TIIC just go all the way, and play Katie as the obnoxious twit she is, instead of trying to make her seem charming in a this is like high school kind of way? No one buys it. Katie deserves to be scorned after the way she's screwed over everyone she's ever called friend since she arrived in Oakdale. Karma is a !@#$%^&*], and if that takes some daily humiliation like getting a black eye, to teach her that, I'm all for it.

OH, and did you notice Katie was all happy about being recognized from her show, until it wasn't about her anymore? LOL. Then she shut her mouth.

I disagree Jack gave her "goo goo eyes". But I'm annoyed he found her schtick amusing. Show me one man that enjoys being peppered with idiotic questions during a game. They just don't exist.

LOVED the Craig/Lucinda scenes. Reminded me of the old days, even if I have no concept of how Craig manages to blame Lucinda for Lucy's leaving.

And it looks like Brad will take off where Mike left off...having sex in semi-public places with no regard for being discovered. But ai-yai-yai...Vienna looked smokin'.

• Members

Totally agree with both of your comments, Today's show was a total BOREFEST, and posters think Y&R is bad, tune into this crap for a week and see how bad things really could be. I was all for saying this show was getting better a few weeks ago, but last week and today have proved me wrong we are right back at where we started at total trash writing. Fire JP now before it is to late. :angry: Only good thing today was I did not have to see Paul begging Meg again, I don't understand why that was not included today, then I could have literally throw up.

Archived