Photos: ABC Daytime Salutes BC/EFA

• Members

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?...9d855c&Ux=0

There ya go. Kathy Brier was unable to attend due to inclement weather & Cady McClain had a sinus infection.

It really started to snow hard during the show, and by the time the party at the Mariott wrapped up, it was pretty slick driving.

I liked the skits they did this year (with the non-singing actors) and a winner from a charity auction. They raised $20,000 just on that alone.

Tika Sumpter (OLTL) has the BEST voice. Bobbie Eakes was also fantastic, especially in the last number of the night. Awesome.

Everyone looked great. Tony Geary ... LMAO!! No one recognized him (you'll see if you look at the pictures). He was great.

I think my favorite number was the Cell Block Tango. That was great (it's also my fav from Chicago).

After party was a little weird. This year they didn't mingle as much, were kept in a zoo like pen area. Reminded me of why I stopped going to St Jude's.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL - I'm surprised that Jeffrey Carlson dressed up in drag, well I guess went as Zoe. That surprised me for some reason.

Sydney Penny/Walt Willey - that looked funny.

Chrishell Strause looks HOT. I bet that was a hot number.

Tony Geary - haha - wow. That's all I can say.

David Canary looked fun too.

If I were Cady McClain, I'd think it'd be awkward to be there....

• Members

ES & RS were not there.

AMC: Jeff Branson, David Canary, Jeffrey Carlson, Ambyr Childers, Bobbie Eakes, Melissa Claire Egan, Colin Egglesfield, Susan Lucci, Cameron Mathison, Sydney Penny, Eden Riegel, Chrishell Stause, Aiden Turner, Brent Webber, Walt Willey, Jacob Young

OLTL: Kristen Alderson, Kassie DePaiva, Renee Goldsberry, Catherine Hickland, John-Paul Lavoisier, Forbes March, Kamar De Los Reyes, Tika Sumpter, Tobias Truvillion

GH: Scott Clifton, Tony Geary, Kimberly McCullough, Jason Thompson

VIEW: Joy Behar

It may have been awkward for Cady, but she has a sinus infection. She had to cancel one of her gigs in NYC on Sat night too.

Archived