AMC: Monday

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes one can dream but I will give Ryan some credit because that last scene of his made me laugh harder than I have laughed in a very long time. It was just so badly acted.

That letter was something else and Zach just understands Kendall so well and just loves her so much and to have them on the same day as Josh and Babe's "love story" continues to play out was funny as hell to me. CE is playing this story all wrong. We should see him feel conflicted about lying to Babe but instead we have him smiling in that very creepy way of his and then he gets that glint in his eye about how his plan is working. Creepy and Jeff Martin is creepy too so it must run in the family. I've read some references to "Boxing Helena" when people discuss Josh/Babe so I looked that movie up and it's so creepy. It's about a doctor who is so obsessed with a woman that he kidnaps her and eventually cuts off her arms and legs. Note to MMT: when people start coming up with comparisons like that it's time to fix this story pronto. Or wait, it's supposed to be just like Zach and Kendall except I don't remember those references showing up in May.

I love RG. Him killing that Amelia impersonator like she was some gnat that was bothering him was so cold and evil. Now that's a villain and not whatever they were trying to make Madden out to be and not all that stupid [!@#$%^&*] MMT pulled with Jonathan and his tumor. I would love Alexander Cambius Sr around Pine Valley to wreck havoc.

Kendall's my girl and today just reminded me of how much I love her.

• Members

Eh, who cares? I liked it lol.

What a great show today!!

- Loved the Alexander/Kendall/Zach scenes. Alex is really good villain!

- The scenes on the plane were pretty good...but I was sad that there wasn't much love for Simone lol-- it was mostly about Erin, Dixie, and Babe. And why is JR even there? He's not DOING ANYTHING!!!! Get that jerk off my screen.

- I was shocked to see Erica finding Babe, Josh, and Jeff. I can't wait until we see more of her reaction.

• Members

Oh what's this? Erica busted Jeff and Josh's lame asses? That's my girl. :D We all know she's going to tell, LMAO. God love her. I sure do. :wub: I knew the real Erica Kane was in there, I hope she finds her way out off all this Jack and Jeff bull before it's to late.

Archived