Adventures In Babysitting Remake?

JackPeyton

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i agree with both of u.

this is a badn idea.. but its even worse due to Raven!! who ia ctually like, but just... no!!!

i do agree, LiLo would be much better tha RS!! but come on!! find someone who cana ctually act!! Elizabeth Shue is an amaing actress and made AIBS!! get someone like Rachel McAdams!! now that would rock!

btw, i didnt know Anothny Rabb (sp?) from Rent was in AIBS?!

btw.. anyone member Howerd The Duck? lol. loves it.

• Members

yeah... odly enough i could see her in the role. i was just watching Try 17, some film she did with Elija Wood and i thouhgt she was really good. then i watched casing Liberty and she rocks that film, IMO. next up? idk. prob How To Deal since i did A Walk to remember, princess diaries, and saved the other day. yes i hearft mandy moore that much! lol. but yeah...

anyways, i think she would do amazing in the role. and as for the rest of the char? ... i dont know. ill have to think some.

ohh... i also think that Hilarie Burton would be great!

• Members

Well they probably chose her because she is popular with the set the movie would be geared towards. She had "That's So Raven" which I think was the longest running original Disney series ever since they normally ended after 65 episodes. The the latest Cheetah Girls moved surpassed "High School Musical" as the most watched Disney Orignal movie.

• Members

However, TV actors going to the big screen can have problems. Just because they're popular does not mean it'll translate into box office gold. With TV actors, some people have the idea that they have seen sooo much of the actor for free, "Why bother paying for them?" Ask any of the Friends that (except maybe Jennifer Aniston, but even then...). With movie actors, they have to keep some kind of mystery or allure that keep people coming back; something people will pay their money to see. And That's So not Raven.... IMO.

• Members

I can just see her acting all bug-eyed and waving her finger all up there in the audience's face.

"Mmmm hmmm!"

"N'uh unn!"

"Oh no you di'n't!" *bobs head and waves fingers all up in there* "I'm talking dowwwwntown. Yeah yeah, you get it."

Archived