February 12-16, 2007

Toups

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's my favorite period too, Steve. Lumi were written almost flawlessly in late 03 and the first 6 months of 04. I still find it hard to believe given how dreadful the rest of JER's tenure was.

As for Hogan, I loved how he wrote them from October to December 06. Since the new year, they have been too bland and sappy. I think that has more to do with the plot than an inability, on Hogan's part, to "get" the characters. Once Lucas finds out about the rape and the possible paternity of the baby, there will be alot more tension and angst in their scenes. These features are sorely lacking at the moment. I'm being patient because I don't think what we are seeing now is how he plans to write them long-term. That Lucas/Kate scene that PR is referring to also makes me hopeful that he understands how they should be written.

• Members

Well, I'm glad that ABC fans are finally reacting to the poor material they have been complaining about for months on end and hitting ABC right were it hurts.

Wait...

No.

Scratch that. They are giving their soaps nice sweeps jumps.

• Members

Hogan sheffer needs to step up his game asap!...How can they(the hw and ep) put four popular characters on the backburner!The four of course that i am referring to is bo,hope,john and marlena.Here is a novel idea:put everyone in a story and let them act thier hearts out...whatever happened to the UMBRELLA story?

Archived