GH casting Rumur

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. I almost spit soda all over my computer when I read this because I started laughing. BTW, you have a great site Gray Bunny. I check it out from time to time.

Anyways back on topic, if this is true I hope it is Skye moving back to AMC. She would be a great addition to the current AMC cast. I have heard this rumor a few months ago so I wonder if it has any backing or its just made up.

• Webmaster

This "rumor" is a hoax. Neither Celebrating the Soaps nor World of Soaps Themes have assistance with the video they provide to their visitors. In addition, neither know of a person by the name of "Karol."

Whether or not there ever was a "Karol," this rumor is less than a rumor. It just won't happen anytime soon.

• Members

Thanks to Errol for clarifying this in his post above. :)

Kendall, please avoid associating my site, WoST.org, with your rumors and/or fictional individuals named "Karol".

As Errol has stated, there is no such a person helping with anything at WoST. In fact, there is nobody helping at all with WoST videos. Like Gray Bunny at CTS, I do all the work at WoST. Nor do I believe for a second that Gray Bunny pulls videos from WoST. Puh-leeze. CTS is a great site...

Karol? >>sigh<<

Brian P.

WoST Webmaster

• Members

BRIAN! Like Tim said, fancy meeting you here. :P

Anyway, as soon as I read this rumor, a red flag immediately stood erect (sounds dirty, no?). I knew that Tim uploaded his own videos at CTS, so there couldn't have been any such "Karol."

• Members

Hey Kenny and Tim!

Eh... sounds like SOMEBODY doesn't like peace and harmony! What "Kendall" doesn't realize is that I have crossed paths with Tim in the past... I know him. We've chatted. He's cool.

Hmmm... Kendall -- Karol. Hmmm...

Yup, guys... I turn up in the most unexpected places sometimes! ;) Nice digs, Errol... I LOVE what you've done to the place!

B

Archived