GL: Beverl McKinsey (ex-Alex) Interview

• Members

This has been posted here before but every so often it just simply bears repeating! This is one of those time and MY GOLLY GEE...I adore this woman. I didn't know she was from McAlester, Oklahoma either! That's like 45 minutes from where I grew up! Enjoy!!!

And we had the Jill Ferrin Phelps topic last week I think, I'm just guessing but I don't think the divine and talented Ms. McKinsey is a FOJ's!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love her anyway!!! LOL. She is amazing, outspoken and a true gem...that JFP screwed over and in turn screwed daytime fans every where of this wonderful woman. You think executives would get the picture over time and stop hiring this woman she fired, Ellen Parker and caused Beverlee to quit daytime and countless of other screw ups on Another World and General Hospital! Oye!

• Members

What a STAR.

Funny how the words "vindictive" and "Jill Farren Phelps" come up again and again. :angry:

Is she still alive and enjoying her retirement? (I hope!). Wish she'd come back to Daytime, although I doubt she would recognize and have much patience for the blowhards running the genre as we know it.

Archived