ABC: Banned hello and goodbye parties?

• Members

You always hear and see pictures from DAYS and CBS parties. I saw pictures from Farah Fath and Judi Evans in SOD recently and Jason Cook even came back from it (he is supporting a beard) but come to think of it you don't see anything from any of the ABC goings. Frons probably wants them working at all times and can't take any time out to have a little fun. If they don't want anything done for them that is fine not everyone wants to make a big deal out of something but it sounds like ABC doesn't even give that choice.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I got a going away party when I left my job (a grocery store) after like 6 years!! I went to finish school and they had bought OSU balloons and orange and black ones...a cake...a card signed by everyone...and the bakery lady was like my favorite person and she knew that I watched soaps and about DAYS' face cakes so ut an edible face on the cake!!! LOL...I loved her!

• Members

Putting the best face on it, it may that enough exits are meant to be kept under wraps - and a goodbye party implies an exit.

However, like Dawn, I suspect the fallout from Julia Barr not getting a goodbye party is the real reason. I think they realize many fans and cast are not happy under these conditions. It does seem unrealistically controlling.

• Members

If every member here at SON is as appalled as I am, we could send one dollar to ABC for a fund to buy them a freakin cake!! I realize that Frons would then take the money and use it on a massage or something but that is besides the point. This is just absurd that a company would do this for a person who worked there for 30 years.

FU FRONS!!!!

Archived