B&B: Eilleen Davidsons storyline on there.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It would seem crazy for it to be one of those three (Ridge, Thorne, Nick), since all three have been in relationships in the past year. For consistency's sake, I hope it's Rick or Clarke. Rick seems a little young though. Anything is better than Rick and Phoebe, IMO.

• Members

ive read a rumor that Ashley has a LESBIAN LOVER in LA! Bring it on! ED always struck me as being totally right to play a gay character, and it would add further complexities to Ash.

I always suspected my darling Sheels was sleeping with Robin mattson's Sugar to get out of prison, so what would make this even better is if Sheila came back to B&B too and her and Ashley got to together!!!

ASHEILA!!!!

• Members

If she truly was having a lesbian affair, I'd love for it to be with Felicia! My two faves togehter in a frontburner story! But B&B is so conservative that this will never happen. Why they chose something like the fashion industry and filled it with white, heterosexual people is beyond me. You mean there are no go people besides the camp wedding planners?

• Members

Brad Bell is not BOLD enough to do a BEAUTIFUL gay/bi love story.

I want Darcy Rose back as Abby. Her, Hope, and Alli would make great friends. LOL.

And I can't believe I am saying this, but I wouldn't mind seeing a loophole or something where the secret affair could have been with either Eric or Ridge. Ridge has always been a playboy and a lot of last year was spent with Brooke waffling between Ridge and Nick. And Eric has a history of cheating.

Would love to see Brooke and Ashley make fast friends.

Archived