Days:Possible storyline spoiler

• Members

It has now been confirmed that the utlimate Storyline is about the take place on Days of our Lifes !!!

It will begin this Spring and Climax into the Fall Sweeps in hopes of returning Days to the top of Daytime Television. It is the Storyline that Hogan S. was hired for. The War between the Dimera's and the Bradys is about to be told at LAST !!!!

In the next couple of Weeks we will see EJ the nefarious young son and heir to Stefano get Steve Patch Johnson under his complete control though a combination of Mind altering Tarot cards and the threat that harm would come to Kayla Brady Johnston if Steve does not fall in Line. It will also be revealed that Steve is the one who shot John Black and who helped EJ escape when it was believed he had be trapped. EJ will sercertly meet with a Dying Stefano in the next couple of weeks and be ordered to usher in the final destruction of the Bradies, EJ will vow to find a cure for his dying father, meanwhile Steve will be ordered to Kidnap John's Comitose Body and complies to the letter. Bo Brady will figure out that Steve Johnson is the 6 ft Blond headed Assasin that has been at work on the eastern Seaboard the past years that the heste of the Dimera Clan. EJ will set Steve up to Kill Bo Brady......................John in the meantime will also be brainwashed and turned back into another pawn of the Dimeras!!!!!!

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=82207

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't avoid commenting to this one. I hope that a lot of this does not come true. But with the way soaps are these days I can see it happening. If they make Steve the killer/shooter then EJ can be redeemed. In the end it will be proven that Steve was brainwashed, but there will be no way to prove the DiMera's did it and all will be able to stay - and no one again in the world of daytime will pay for their crimes.

• Members

I have to say that some of that stuff is going to be hard to explain. Like, how Steve was with Kayla when John was shot.

Maybe he has a DOUBLE! :mellow: ... The way that Marlena had a look-alike years ago (Hatie, was it?). She was causing trouble and everyone thought it was Marlena. I vaugely remember this. It was back when I couldn't really watch Days cuz of school.

• Members
I was trying to remember were he was when John was shot, now I know. Thank you! So we know that rumour can't be true. Kind of leaves you wondering if the rest are just rumours too.

I'm all for the feud between the DiMera's and the Brady's to be told though. Hoping for something good.

• Members

No. He is known for posting made-up 'spoilers' and claiming to have some unnamed 'independent' source.

In this case, he's just mixed spoilers we already know with his own wacky theory so as to give it an air of credibility.

• Members

Anyone can make up spoilers, it is very easy.

Having said that, here are some spoilers that I've heard:

- EJ is ready to put his pawn into action but first sets up a series of tests. Steve is tortured by the things EJ makes him do. Steve is told to break into Billie's apartment while she and Chelsea are sleeping and take photos of them. He makes it out of there without either noticing but when Billie learns she has been broken into she goes to Abe for protection.

- Chelsea, armed with the truth that Nick is Dr. Shane Patton, wants nothing to do with him because she thinks he is a liar. This only gets Chelsea into more trouble when she picks up a guy a the cheat'n heart the night of the break-in. Chelsea thinks that he is the perp and takes matters into her own hands. Bo is forced to arrest Chelsea when he catches her torturing the name who she thinks broke-in.

- Hope begins to have vivid, sexual dreams about another man but she doesn't know who. The secret to her mysterious man could put her, Bo, Shawn, Chelsea and baby dodddlebug into serious trouble.

- With John's body hidden in a Dimera lab, EJ forces Steve to complete yet another test, this time involving Marlena. Steve drugs Marlena's coffee at the Java Cafe and she wakes up on board a fishing troller with no memory of how she got there or where she is. She is shocked to learn she is not the only prisoner onboard -- Jack is there with her.

- Sami and Roman both think EJ had something to do with Marlena's disapearance but Kayla begins to fear that Steve can't account for his whereabouts that night. EJ learns of Sami's pregnancy and continues to befriend Will to get on Sami's good side again.

- Phillip gets Claire back but is in for more then he bargained for when Willow refuses to go away. The paternity test comes back and WIllow is carrying Shawn's baby. Belle confronts Willow and the two get into a fight and Willow falls down a flight of stairs at the Kiriakis mansion and loses the baby. Willow files assult and murder charges against Belle. With both her parents missing, Belle is forced to accept Phillip's help to pay for her defence.

- Willow hires a young lawyer named Nathan (the same man who Chelsea tied up earlier inthe month) to defend her. Nathan has a hidden agenda however, what could it be?

-Kayla goes to Roman with her fears that Steve is resonsible for Billie's break in and Marlena's disapearance. They both confront Benji to find out what he knows.

- EJ puts Steve to the final test and orders him to kill Kayla. Steve sets the hotel room on fire where Kayla, Benji and Roman are without realizing that Benji and Roman were in there. Steve comes to his senses at the last minute and rescues Kayla but Roman and Benji do not make it out alive.

- Bo is forced to arrest his best friend while he morns the death of his brother.

- Abbey gets a call from Jennifer to know if Jack arrived in Salem safely. She is worried when no one has heard from her dad and gets Max's help to find him.

- Hope is there for Shawn when he is devestated that Belle picked Phillip over him.

- Devestated by the loss of his brother, EJ returns to Italy to break the news to his dying father. Stephano summonds all his children back for a private funeral, including Lexie and Kristen.

- The Bradys say goodbye to Roman as Bo vows never to forgive Steve for his role in Roman's death. How far will Bo go?

Archived