100 Great Things about SON

Soapsuds

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: :lol: I misunderstood what you were curious about. You quoted my whole post, so I figured you wanted the link to the "Rebecca Budig" post, which is what I gave ya. Scroll down for the answer to your GM question.

:lol: Which is why I've LOVED JSF in all of his incarnations.

Umm, Kenny, I'm a HE! Hi. The name's Greg. I LOVE

Marcy Walker. But I'm NOT her.

Oh and JSF..........

GENERAL MOBSPITAL IS......................................

DruROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Hi Everyone! I'm sorry I'm late on all of this and I don't want to go off-topic too much. I was just told about EK4life being [!@#$%^&*]. WTF?! :blink:

The first major fight I get into is with KB herself and then coincidentally her downfall happens? Am I in the twilight zone? :lol: I can't believe it. Wow. Not only her, but even other posters insulted me. How many more were thrown into the fire with this one? Oh and remember the fight she used to have with another insider? Were they in it together? OMG. I'm so angry, but somehow, it's so funny.

Thanks to HoganForDays for letting me in the loop. I wouldn't have thoroughly checked out the entertainment news and this thread until the weekend. I guess we all got the last laugh on this one. Although, I'm not forgiving those who jumped on the bandwagon to insult me. Anyway, um, well....[!@#$%^&*]... :lol:

See ya later.....!

Archived