100 Great Things about SON

Soapsuds

• Members

HAHA! YES! This is the REAL NEWS STORY of the day! I knew from the beginning- Rowell, Maura & Nancy? I know my GMob anywhere. How dare you play Devil's Advocate with me, saying SB was overrated & such and that you found Nancy more entertaining on GH. Oh, the lies. LOVE it! The Best was when I started "The Birthday Thread" over there to try to get you to out yourself & you proceeded to declare yourself 1 years old all over again here! You clever little bugger, you. I've hinted at your identity since you began posting here.

As for [!@#$%^&*], Meh. I'd rather talk about GMob's OFFICIAL Return!

ETA: Why do I have to go & SLEEP through all the good stuff?!?

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha. How bout we out HotMom as Rebecca Budig? :o Did I do that? Check her post history and look for her post on Julia Barr's dismissal. It was her very first post on SON.

Haha, we already got the second part. I'm mighty curious as to what DruRocks was alluding to about YOU!?! Just exactly WHO are you, JointStrikeFighter? This week, on "All My SONS".

I just read this thread all the way through and all I can say is WOW! It's all out there now, isn't it?

• Members

Since I worked & slept through most of the thread, here's some of my fave posts!

Haha, about 7 hrs later, that proved quite ironic hu

:lol:

I [!@#$%^&*] hate BUTTONS!!!!! Most annoying SON thing EVER!

AMEN! Paging Chad & Matt! :(

Haha, we know who they are, don't we?

ICAM! That game had all the makings of one helluva Big Brother season, minus the oh-so-anti-climactic ending. :rolleyes::lol:

He sure did!

Again :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

Can someone explain what happened to cause the word Buttons to be a description of something that went on at SON? If it can't be explained on the board, can someone PM me and explain.......I've wondered about this for awhile, and since it was brought up I figured it couldn't hurt to ask....

Archived