100 Great Things about SON

Soapsuds

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm telling you, Actor, I honestly think THIS is the future of soaps. Right here. Let's face it: we're ALL entertained by this. And hell, not only are we watching Erica's soap, we're LIVING it! So we alsofeel betrayed. I frankly feel honored to be a part of this particular soap opera. It's exciting!

Oh, and I have to give Channa props AGAIN because I found more posts where they [!@#$%^&*] at her, so I can no longer say her story was lacking in action. The conflict isthere. It's different though because I'm not watching it in real time as I have LIVED through the Erica saga. it's still my faovrite. :)

• Members

This reminds me of the drama that used to go down in MSN Chat Rooms and Groups, the people pretending to be other people, the pretend people coming to see if their real identity is being talked about; and if they aren't being talked about then they would start everything up again so they could be the center of attention yet again....... :rolleyes:

I didn't pay much attention to EK4L's posts for the most part.... ..When I did read them my reaction was :rolleyes: , like a lot of others I would catch lies and slip ups that EK4L would make.... There were so many that believed this person, and the few who tried to confront EK4L got criticized and such; I was starting to think EK4L would never be exposed as a liar and we would have to put up with their posts forever.....

• Members

And [s.W.S.N.B.N.] doesn't really exist? Now that's just TOO out-there?! Nah, I'd be satisfied with a soap opera confession to wrap this particular story. (a long with a little evil laughter; that would separate it from Channa's and besides, I think [!@#$%^&*]'s experiment was far different from what happened at Channa's board -- oh, she lost her sourceand gave false spoilers but had a conscience and cried nightly about it -- who cares? [!@#$%^&*]'s something else -- I could TOTALLY see her giving the evil laughter and the "you bought its!" and "now I brokered a deal with ABC daytime after proving I can write a layered character and a soap opera about deception..muahhahahahahaha")

So that's what I'm wanting to see now.

• Members

LOL, your hilarious!!

What was so good about Channa's downfall (well her eventual confession) is all the drama behind the scenes, board wars, sexual deviances, slanderous attacks that took place not only at her website, but at SNS and even the first early days of SON, it was very scandalous and was very entertaining to watch unfold. It also split many posters right down the middle, either choosing SON or SNS in the aftermath and too this day, most of the SONARC people are either at SNS or SON! Kenny is right though, the downfall of Channa helped create SON because so many people (who didn't like SNS and STILL don't today) had nowhere to go.

JSF, the whole Channa-saga goes far beyond what was posted at that site, which I believe was created only a few weeks before she FINALLY confessed, i mean that chick was OUT TO LUNCH!!

That is why I think the Channa/EK4LIFE situations is so comparable.

• Members

JSF, don't forget that they deleted her REAL downfall thread. That isn't the one. There is the one where the truth comes out she lied about her son getting hit by the car. She even accepted money donations from posters!! That is the worst part.

And the behind-the-scenes stuff was huge, as was the fact that collapse and explosion spawned SON, one of the Internet's biggest sources of soap news and discussions..... and another site no one can see.

• Members

I know that there were several attacks at SNS and on SONARC of pictures posted that contained beastiality (amongst other nasty sh*t), the pictures were edited and i think someone put "Channa" on the forehead of one of the actresses involved. I know that there was also alot of sexual stuff revealed on the boards and secret emails made public and stuff. Trying to keep up with everything was insane, because one minute things were up, the next they were down.

Does anyone else remember anything else? I cannot remember everything.

Also there was lots of lies told about just everyone involved at all the websites.

It really was one of the most entertaining things to watch on the internet (up to the stuff that happened today).

• Members

THATS RIGHT!!

I forgot about her accepting money when she lied about her son being hit by that car (that b*tch changed that story SO much). I feel bad for the loyal posters who were duped in giving her their HARD EARNED CASH!!

She had a rabid following though, there were a ton of people who stood up for her, even when the writing was on the wall.

• Members

WOW!

Why do I have to live in a different time zone and sleep through all of this! I mean, [!@#$%^&*]/Erika stuff, Cady McClaine stuff, remembering Channa... lol

This seems like it was a great night.. lol And I missed it! Ugh!

Archived