100 Great Things about SON

Soapsuds

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brian and WosT pimped [!@#$%^&*] like there was no tomorrow. LOL as painful as it is for me to say this, they are victims too in all of this, just as much as we at SON are.

Gosh.... she better not get away with this LOL. Is their a lawyer on the boards, is there anything legally someone could do? File suit against her?

• Members

I was just browsing her website out of curiosity because honestly I never really paid much attentin to EK4L threads and didn't know much about [!@#$%^&*]. Anyways, I was looking at her guest book and I saw you commented and I felt bad for you because you did say some nice things and then to find out what she has been doing.

• Members

Please, guys, what's with all the lawsuits? I don't know the full story but I'm almost 90 percent sure [!@#$%^&*] did nothing legally wrong here. As for the accusations, I wasn't even privvy to that scandal, but unless she used the full legal names of SON members, again, nothing legal to pursue there.

And I'M dramatic? lol.

• Members

Sorry, but I really don't see it. People use gimmicks all the time to get their book sales to rise. There wasn't actual credit card fraud or well, real fraud, not to make light of the incidents that transpired on this particular message board, and I guess, WOST.

Having taken media law courses, I'm gonna say that no legal action could be pursued (successfully) against [!@#$%^&*] for just pretending to be EricaKane4Life or even some guy named Gabe -- unless, by chance, a man named Gabe does exist who posed in Playgirl in the '80s, does lighting for "GL" and works for ABC/Disney and the "Today" show as well. But that's a long shot. Frankly, the only legal action that I see possible, in my humble opinion, is against anyone who outed EK as [!@#$%^&*], because then they used her real, legal name. But again, that's a long shot because she has become a public figure so I'm sure the law allows things like that -- especially if they're the truth , as this reveal was, and the attempt wasn't out of malice. I just think it's a big issue for SON and that other board, but legally, it doesn't even rate.

Archived