100 Great Things about SON

Soapsuds

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

don't get me wrong, back in those days, I lurked...and I saw, I'd say, the tale end of the story, but I wasn't "aware" of its greatness or significance on soap operas years from then. Now, with [!@#$%^&*], I'm glad to have been there from the story's start, middle and (perhaps) conclusion. But to get in the thick of the Channa storyline, wow, that would be a dream. Again, I just half missed it! And it's nowhere to be seen now, apparently. sigh!#$

• Members

The Truth Will Set You Free!

Four Years ago I joined this site as a new reporter with a good source, who did have inside information and this site flourished because of it.

However, 14 months ago I fell out of touch with him and he has not been providing me with any scoops since then, yes I lied.

You don't know how hard it was to run this site knowing, my source was no longer available to me, so yes I lied and hurt many people who trusted me.

So many people relied on this site for "getting the news be4 all other places" and more and more that became more difficult to do.

I have to admit the help I had throughout this entire run at SONRAC was outstanding, its too bad that now I realise the extend that has been caused on the lie that I was just to scared to admit to.

However, today a very wise person, told me to end this once and for all, get it all out and admit the wrongs that I have done.

There is no longer a source, there hasn't been for over a year now and those reporters who found that out were right.

I have made a fool of myself, I know this, and I just cannot go on blaming other people, when in fact ALL the blame should and will be put on me, because it has too be.

It took alot of guts to get on here tonight and end my time as a poster on the net and end SONRAC, or at least end my participation in it. I know there are so many viewers who love to come here and have hoped that I was telling the truth, but honestly I wasn't and haven't for 13 months now, and I am truly sorry and everyone has every right in the world to throw stones now.

This whole situation with my brother today made me see just how wrong I really am and how eventually lies will ALWAYS catch up with you and perhaps the one time when I am telling the truth, no one believes me (yes there is a brother, as hard is that must be to believe at this point).

I am sorry to all those who have had to suffer publicly on these boards because of my lies:

Alyssa: You were the first to perhaps discover that there no longer was a source and as soon as you called me on it, I tried to turn it all around on you and make you sound like the lier when it really was me and I was somewhat successful in that. I am so sorry for doing this, I just cannot continue this any longer and it feels so good to be getting this all out in the open so that you guys can finally be rid of the thorn in your side. You will now have the 100% glory of knowing that everyone will believe you now, and perhaps that is the only positive thing that will come out of this confession.

Wendy: Perhaps I am most sorry to you. You came to my rescue, trusted me, talked with me, told me stuff about your personal life, stood by me and took time away from your site/life to help me here, and all I did in turn was lie to you in the end. You have EVERY rite to hate me, every rite to disrespect me. I used you and when you (and the rest of them) called on me to confess, I didn't and spouted out more lies, lies about you and your friends and the people who trusted me. For what it is worth now, I am sorry for bringing this burden on you. I also hope that you and your friends embrace Kayla at your sites, she is so kind and so nice and so loyal, she is a great women and anything bad said against her is SOO false. Like you and everyone else she is a victim of my lies.

Kayla: I feel so embrassed right now to admit this all to you, even when the writing was on the wall, you held back and gave me the benefit of the doubt. You put your complete trust in me and I failed you in the end. God I cannot believe the stuff you have had to endure this week from Rob SL, that truly was the breaking point. I realised JUST how much chaos my lies were causing and you had to endure such hate from someone you don't even know just because of me. I am soo soo sorry for that and I hope that you hate me for this. I only hope that this does not ruin soap boards for you...

(I hope that many of you never allowed this Rob SL guy to your sites again, because the sick things that came from his mouth about Kayla were so horrible, he is the one person who will not get an appology)

Kenny: I did have alot of respect for you and still do (despite what I said). I have lied to you through and through over and over again, you have every right to hate me. You are a good guy and I want people to know this, perhaps your views of Kenny have been slandered because of me, well all of it was lies, i am wrong and he was right, he a very opinionated by good guy. The smart ones noticed this already. I can't continue with this any more.

Rick: Glad you realised on your own what was going on, thanks for all the hard work you have done, but perhaps you have noticed why I haven't been around lately. I am trying to get away from this place, its too much to keep coming here and lieing. I am glad you are getting out of here, I am sorry for lying to you about having a source (but I just want to say that all the personal chats, I never lied to you about any of it), just stuff about the board and the stuff about the others. I am sorry.

Viking: Rudy I am very sorry for causing all this for you in the past few months. You were very loyal to me and I know that you put your trust in me and I completely betrayed you in the end. I wasn't a good enough person then to just come and tell the truth, even when EVERYTHING was pointing to my lies. I have a lot of respect and I keep SNS on my favorites becase from time to time I really do like to see what everyone there is up to, perhaps I miss the times when things were all fun and games over here, but the lies make everything fake and I realise that now, I was telling half-truths all over the place and things just got out of hand and I hurt and betryaed ALOT of people, including you. Rudy I am so sorry

Kevin: Another strong reporter who I have a lot of respect for. Even though we were not the closest, I did lie to you and betrayed your trust and like everyone else you have EVERY right to hate me and never talk to me. You, wendy and viking really helped me out when I had no where else to go and I just screwed you over in the end, like I have done to everyone and I just can't go on doing it. I am so sorry, for what ever it is worth now, I am really sorry.

Andre & Toups: I can honestly say that you guys were with me when I did have a source still, but I did not tell you the truth when I no longer had one. Maybe if I had just told you guys the truth, none of this would have happened. I lied to you guys, just like the others. I owe you appologies aswell, and have great respect for the both of you.

To everyone, I have lied for the last 13 months, I feel guilty and these good people above deserve appologises from me as do all of you.

ACTUAL TRUTHS I HAVE TOLD:

-My son was hit by a car.

-My fiancee KEVIN was not hit by a car.

-I do live in Colorado, but will be moving and am originally from BC.

-I did for over 2 1/2 years have a source.

-I do have a brother, who is gay, and who did post at SNS this past week. He is not living with me, he is visiting and will be coming back to help me move.

-All the soaps I watch.

-My love for DAYS and the other soaps.

-Any other personal info's I have given you.

My lies continued because I didn't admit to my lies, not once and I just can't do it anymore.

I am not looking for sympathy, I just need to get out of SONRAC and I need to leave knowing that in the end I did admit my lies and hope that those who were hurt the most by my lies will benefit from my confession, something that is long overdue.

As far is this site goes, if people still wanna post here, go ahead, I can't run this site anylonger as something I am not. I will be leaving the site, I just hope that everyone remembers the fun time we all had....before the lies began :)

I miss those times and I have no one to blame but myself for them being in the past. IF many of you will miss the feel of the community, and trust me I know how that feels and will feel the true extent of it...I encourage you to visit SNS and SON and become parts of their community.

Once again i am sorry, i am so so sorry and all the blame can be placed on me, I deserve the stones that I KNOW are coming from this and I am going to take all of this, I deserve this...I know this now.

So long everyone here at SONRAC...

• Members

Wow, I feel sorry for her now...but that's just because we haven't gotten to the GOOD stuff. I see that pathetic thread on the old board, but there aren't as many pages as there are when things go down on SON. Shouldn't that have been at least a 10-pager for them?! And where do we ACTUALLY see the [!@#$%^&*] hit the fan? lol.

• Members

Tell me about it.

See, this just goes to show you that [!@#$%^&*], despite her flaws, can tell a good story!

The EricaKane4life saga was ELECTRIFYING. It was must see SON EVERY week, to say nothing of the outrageously successful and shocking revelation when Erica's true identity was revealed. THAT'S a soap opera.

This Channa stuff, I don't know....it's lacking something.

I may have to give EricaKane the highest score for most shocking over all storyline.

• Members

I have to add, however: Channa gets points for giving a LONG-ASS, old school soaps monologue. She doesn't just make a quickie confession, she CONFESSES. You can almost hear the background music! So while the channa saga is lacking in action, the Erica saga is lacking in that MUCH needed monologe AFTER the revelation. [!@#$%^&*], you've proven your writing skills, now finish your work!

Archived