100 Great Things about SON

Soapsuds

• Members

Not directed to you, Hogan, but there were several that pointed out what a fraud EK4L was. And anytime someone brought it up, someone else shot them down like a gospel-starved child at Sunday mass, not wanting to tear their ears away from the sermon at hand.

:blink: Okay...so I'm horrible with metaphors, but whatever....

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God Kenny :( I feel so bad for ya. You were taken to the cleaners by this woman. She had you kissing her feet and thinking she walked on water. How betrayed you must feel. The woman deserves everything that's coming towards her. I hope it hits her like a freight train.

• Members

You know, I'd almost feel sorry for her, because she's obviously a very pathetic person if she needs to get attention this way. But then I remember how I was so suckered by her that I bought her f-ing book, and any feelings of pity I may have for her completely vanish.

• Members

I don't know anything and this is pure speculation on my part but [!@#$%^&*] was close at WoST and maybe she revealed this to the webmaster there and he informed SON. Seems logical. Because she would assume it would be safe to tell that person.

Archived