Y&R: Possible Sheila Spoiler

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ahhh, but they weren't Drew. It would be all to set up Michael, Paul, and Lauren, getting them out of the way for a while. Plus, it gives Sheila the opportunity to strike when NOBODY suspects it. If all this was to set up a glorious RealSheila return, then I'm all for it and all is forgiven.

• Members

THANK GOD. But in my heart, i knew Pheila wasnt Sheila. Sheels is probably going to dispose of the body so they cant do a DNA test to determine her identity!

I doubt its Sugar because Sugar has Sheila's face and is locked up, it must be another lackey. Maybe Michelle Stafford will reprise the role of Pheila and we'll see her in scenes with Kimberlin as Sheels instructs her to snare Paul, Lauren & Michael? It will be even better if the woman who becomes Pheila is a total psycho in herself, in the Janet Green vein, and Sheila has to slap her to keep her in line lol... then we can see scenes of Kimberlin's Sheels spazzing in the room going "DAMN IT, that woman almost cost me EVERYTHING pretending to be MEEE!!" in that classic manic whisper :P:P

• Members

Did you really think Sheila would be killed off? In your heart of hearts you had to know the writers would take this obvious out so Sheila could come back again.

I've always liked Sheila, but I'm frustrated because I feel she's written into a corner. I wish there was some way she could come back and work her manipulations on people again. That's why sending her to B&B the first time was so good. No one knew her history so she could actually interact with the cast. On Y&R that's all but impossible now. I do wish they would have KB come back and fool everyone into thinking she's Sugar when it's really Sheila. Otherwise she's just stuck talking to herself in the mirror and that gets old fast.

• Members

Bring Sheila back to Y&R permanently in the form of KB, put her on trial and get her acquited. She can blame it all on the dead double! Sheila definatly has a place on Y&R since Genoa City is her hometown and she probably has more interesting roots there than once imagined... like her father, i wonder who he could be?

Archived