Days: Kayla Slaps the snot out of EJ

GBB

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I already watched this episode. It's hysterical!

What's even funnier is.... [don't read below, if you don't want to get anymore spoiled than you already have been :)]

Bo and Kayla were chatting and she told him about everything that Steve witnessed during hypnosis. So, there Bo is telling EJ all this stuff to see how he reacts.

EJ says to Bo: "well, maybe Kayla is crazy, too".

Bo to EJ: "say that one more time about my sister and I'll wipe that smirk right off your face". :lol:

• Members

BOUT DAMN TIME!!

LOVE Kayla standing up for Steve to that bastard, there is such a protectiveness to her actions that I am just loving lately!

I just LOVED LOVED this scene when I saw it. Kayla slapping EJ and threatening him was just GREAT....totally needed too. I was waiting to see her react to him and what he did to Steve.

EJ basically helped steal YEARS of S&K life together, if I were her he would probably had ended up at the bottom of a lake by now!http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=15775&st=0&gopid=366641&#

Complete Edit

This storyline ROCKS...I am just LOVING every moment of EJ and S&K!!

SO happy Nichols/Evans are back on DAYS (where they belong!!!!)

• Members

BOUT DAMN TIME!!

LOL!!!!!! Right on Mitch! :lol:

LOVE Kayla standing up for Steve to that bastard, there is such a protectiveness to her actions that I am just loving lately!

Agreed.

I just LOVED LOVED this scene when I saw it. Kayla slapping EJ and threatening him was just GREAT....totally needed too. I was waiting to see her react to him and what he did to Steve.

EJ basically helped steal YEARS of S&K life together, if I were her he would probably had ended up at the bottom of a lake by now!http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=15775&st=0&gopid=366641&#

Complete Edit

This storyline ROCKS...I am just LOVING every moment of EJ and S&K!!

I'm actually enjoying the whole show again. It's must-see tv for me. :P

SO happy Nichols/Evans are back on DAYS (where they belong!!!!)

Archived