Days: Kayla Slaps the snot out of EJ

GBB

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's shame that we haven't seen this Kayla all along except in breif flashes.

Last week she was better but what happens Monday is what I want from her. I hope we get more of that.

Days is picking up steam again after a little slow period, which is expected I guess given how good December and early January was. I can't wait to see the next few weeks and what they bring.

• Members

It's Kayla's nature to be empathetic and caring (Steve doesn't call her "Sweetness" for nothing) and I think that causes people to dismiss her as uninteresting or weak, but she's always had a spine of steel. She's very, very tough. I'm glad the writers are starting to let her show it more. The writing's leaned too far one direction for her so far.

• Members

I never dismiss her as such. The writing portrays her as such and has not allowed Mary Beth to protray much else, unfortunately. I love them in old clips. I know that spaek is in there somewhere, but it's just not relighting for me. I'm hoping this clip is not just a fluke for me. I don't need her to be a bitch to like her. I've gone into every show since her return wanting to fall in love with her character, and have failed to since she and Steve first reconnected (save a few 'flukes'). I anticipate falling in love with them all over again. I hope I'm not disappointed.

Archived