If you had more time...

• Members

I don't think anyone's ever asked this before.

Days was currently on my VCR schedule but since I have little to no time to watch TV and I'm too dedicated to GL, I've taken it off my schedule again. And as much as I've come to detest ATWT, I'd still watch it from time to time just to see what was going on...if I had more time.

So how about the rest of you? Are there other soaps you wish you had time to watch or other soaps you've been floundering about trying to decide if you should watch or not but the lack of time gets in the way? Or is the one soap you watch barely keeping you interested as it is?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's a tough question there, because It would be hard for me to just start watching a new show at this point, it would take a few months just to get into the storylines, though if I had to choose I would say either GH or AMC, because I do have alittle bit of history with both shows, which would make it easier for me to watch.

Back when I picked up ATWT about 10 years ago it was very hard for me to get into it, but I finally did, I have been watching B&B and Y&R for like 15 or more years now.

• Members

I keep up with all soaps but some I only have been watching 1-2 times a month. I used to be able to watch more but I just don't have the time anymore.

The only soap I truely watch everyday is AMC.

I watch Days, GH, Y&R 2-3 times a week

The other 5 I try and watch as much as I can.

What I wish for the most...

I wish I could watch Days everyday.

I wish I could watch Passions and ATWT more than I do now.

• Members

I currently watch 7 of the 9 soaps everyday - thanks to Soap Net. I watch the CBS lineup live everyday, and then watch Days, AMC, and GH on SoapNet every night at 10:00, 12:00, and 2:00 a.m. (Yes now you know I go to bed late every night LOL)

The only 2 I don't watch everyday are Passions and One Life To Live.

I still love Passions but even if I had time I probably wouldn't watch it everyday. I have seen so many soaps die - watching them until the last day - I just can't do it again. I don't know if I will ever watch another closing episode of a soap. Another World's death nearly did me in.

OLTL even though it is improving still has lost me as a viewer. I just can't get back completely into it yet.

I still tape AW on SoapNet but don't get to watch it every week. I just try to keep them for awhile and then watch them later.

I would love to be able to catch Ryan's Hope reruns on SoapNet

• Members

I tend to keep up with all the soaps. I always said that if I got Soapnet I would never get anything done, LOL and now I have it! So...I will for sure be adding DAYS and GH to my viewing.

I watch Y&R, B&B each day.

ATWT sometimes, it's boring as of late to me!

GL each day, but DAYS and GH come on at the same time...so I'm glad I have Soapnet to watch!!

• Members

I would get into Days and GL hardcore, that's for sure.

Right now it's just Y&R with a close eye on B&B and GH.

I used to watch OLTL, but Dena Higley burned my eyeballs with McNostril's raging case of plastic exzema and his totally unexpected :rolleyes: Return from a Firey Death last November Sweeps. That and the fact they dumped Tangeline in favor of all the insta-StuporCouples.

• Members

ATWT will always be first and foremost for me.

I also watch DAYS, but it's a distant second for me.

I wish B&B didn't air opposite DAYS so I could tape both. I have to watch B&B live or not at all.

I'm pretty satisfied with the ones I'm watching now and I don't have the desire to pick up another one.

Archived