Y&R: Brad/Sharon/Vicky Spoiler

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. Why, when JT is right there for the taking? I loved their scenes at Indigo recently. Those two are so much better matched then Bored-Lee and Victoria have ever been. I don't see the chemsitry with Brad and Sharon either, but as long as he's away from Victoria, I'm more than willing to sacrifice Sharon.

• Members

^^ Mmmm no, not yet. I wish JT and Victoria were going to happen, but if it does I think it's going to be down the line. They've been playing with it for over a year and I bet they will just keep on playing. I think they are going to drag out Victoria and Brad, keeping Brad from his true love (Sharon) for awhile longer. Maybe they'll build up JT and Victoria while they do that. A girl can hope.

To me Victoria and JT are both kind of dull in their currant pairings, but they make each other more interesting for whatever reason. Brad on the other hand has bored me starting with Traci on to every other pairing he's had.

• Members

Maybe you're right. I hope they get Victoria away from Brad and keep her single for a couple months, casually flirting with JT, or even Kevin, just to tease JT. Then, a little while down the line, we finally get the pairing.

I'm with you though. I find JT and Victoria to be two very boring characters, but when they're together, they're okay. I can only stand them when they're together.

• Members

Latham could have woken up several times when they put Brad in Sharon's path and had it be revealed to Victoria that Brad banged the little blonde week's after their wedding....but no, she drops the ball on stuff when it's at it's peak..

Regardless, I'm most likely to be bored with anything else that features Brad.

• Members

Um, NO! I don't want to see Vicki with another man her mother has bedded. Jack was her step father and the "ick" factor would be at an all-time high if they got together. But when Amelia first came to the show and Victoria and Jack had a lot of scenes together, they did have nice chemistry.

• Members

I really think Amelia does best with guys closer to her own age. Thad is playing a younger character, but Amelia and Thad are close in age. For me Brad makes her boring and I think Jack would do the same. I think the show has always kept the door to Jack and Vikki open. Notice they never talk about her being Jack's step daughter the way they do with Nick. :huh: I just pray they don't go through that door anytime soon.

I actually wouldnh't mind Victoria and Kevin or maybe Cane. Just no one old enough to be her Daddy. I think she needs the energy that comes from being with a younger guy. She's just so seriously with Brad, they put me to sleep.

Archived