ATWT: What is this I hear about Emily becoming a....

• Members

hooker? :blink::blink:

Appearantly, Emily wants to have a "good time," since she lost Paul, and Daniel is shipped off to boarding school. In the morning- she finds money at the hotel room from the guy she slept with and she thinks "Oh well, why not?".

Please say it ain't so, Joe? :mellow:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sigh...not that I care about Emily, but a WHORE???

But, on the other hand...it makes Carly's part time escapades as a jewel thief look like a high school prank. RME...can't you see it now? Big ol' lug Dusty will take pity on her and show her the meaning of true love. :rolleyes:

Please...please, please, let Babs hear about this!!

• Members

So, this is how Robin Matson comes on. I know she'll do her best, but I hate that this is the story she's involve in. I'll give this a chance though and watch to see how this plays out. Hell, anything has to better than Paul becoming Ms. Cleo...right?

• Members

WTF?!?

As if Emily couldn't sink any lower, the writers find a way!

I just can't imagine her being that desperate!

Now, Casey as a male prostitute would have been interesting. I mean, he does need the money. Emily though...ugh, whatever. I tune her out half the time anyway.

• Members

If they knock up Emily, it better be by a psychic Paul who suddenly has a hankering for a call girl lol...b/c I want my Ryan/Stenbeck/Stewart baby that I didn't get last fall! Still think with those bloodlines it was a waste to kill baby Jenny off. :(

I don't think it's been said one way or the other whether they are writing it in or not...I suppose they could always write it in later, and have Emily leave pregnant and return pregnant having KMH wear the pregnancy pad after she returns from her leave.

But, I'm still not liking this turn of events for Emily.

• Members

This is a disgrace, there is no way in hell the character of Emily would do this at this point of her life. Who is greenlighting these stories? Everything is coming out of left field and is very extreme. I agree this would work perfectly for Casey's current story, but Emily?

Archived