AMC: Thursday

• Members

Ok - I'm really not buying Ryan's reaction - this is a major disappointment. He should be surprised, confused, and unbelieving...not just angry bc Kendall kept the secret from him. This is just wrong. ANYWAY, I'm totally on Kendall's side - even though it bugs me that she is only keeping it from him for her own selfish, jealous reasons. But he was a sperm donor - he could have children all over. It isn't Kendall's place to find out and tell him.

How CUTE was that scene where Emma looks down in Spike's crib and said "Goodnight Spike!". :)

I really wish they'd just leave the Greg Madden thing alone - but now that Josh knows Tad killed him - things could get ugly!

David Hayward is no killer - I understand why they might think of it for a split second, but Tad knows David too well to know that murder is not his M.O.

Haha - Zoe/Colby could be funny - let's see....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry but David is in GC stalking my helpless Dru :(

I see McTavish and Latham are both fools at murder mysteries. They take a credible character in town (Dru/David), that folks have known for YEARS. And have these folks accuse that person of murder. It's ridiculous.

Edit.

• Members

^^ITA. It's ridiculous.

Ok Colby is definitely gaining points today - I'm loving her with Zoe so far.

Alicia is rockin' these scenes with Ryan...Ryan is still an arrogant a$$hole. I can't stand angry Ryan - why can't the writers just let him be happy and flirty all the time? That or sad, crying Ryan - bc that's the only time Cameron really shines - when he does this angry Ryan he is horrible and annoying.

Ugh gotta go to class - have to watch the rest tonight.

• Members

I agree, I would think Ryan would be more confused than mad.

Love Colby with Zarf. Maybe Babe and Colby can bond over their friendship with Zarf.

TK amazing as always. I loved the scenes of Josh/Zach. If I were Kendall and I knew Zach had some kind of truth serum drug in him I would not let him out of my sight and try to keep him away from everyone so he won't run his mouth and expose secrets.

• Members

This Ryan Anger is completely absurd. Like I said, this is only because he wasn't "In" on it. I just don't get how he's gone from faking his own death out of terror of being a father, to being this outraged. It's false, and Cameron is not that great at making Ryan's "hurt" and "anger" and "pain" sympathetic -- at all. It comes across self centered and shallow.

• Members

I never bought Kendall keeping the secret so I can't be on her side. I just wish McTavish would decide who she wants Kendall to love and leave her to that one guy. Seeing her supposedly in love with Zach but still trying to interfere in Ryan's relationship with Annie (like trying to find out if they were sleeping together, and how Emma felt about it) and then keeping this secret - just makes me not buy the Zach/Kendall relationship even more.

• Members

Tad, while being my hero for offing Madman, is an idiot. David is a lot of things, but a murderer he is not. If Tad had half a clue as to who David really is, he'd know that. Notice, and I'm not watching, but I speak fluent Trashbag, David as the killer will NOT be brought up in the presence of a Kane of woman. Because as mad as they are at him, as deeply as they betrayed him, they all know he'd never murder. LOL, MMT is very shrude when it comes to things like this. Stupid [!@#$%^&*].

I won't comment on Emma because as cute as she is, she's Ryan's....I'm not a Ryan fan these days. And Annie, blech.

• Members

Go Ryan! Im halfway into the show and IA with everything he's saying to Kendall. Was Kendall serious. Protecting Spike? From who, Emma and Annie? Im glad she admited that she isnt good at sharing. Selfish twat. She came out looking like an idiot explaining herself

Making David a red herring for the kilelr is ridiculous. I cant beleive they are even doing this

Hate that they revisited the Madden murder. There really was no need to

• Members

I must be in a real bad mood or something...but here are a few rants:

1) The Ryan/Kendall stuff - well I've mentioned most of it above. But now isn't Ryan being a hypocrite by not telling Annie and especially Emma about him being the father? I mean he's pissed bc Kendall knew and didn't tell him he has a daughter - well now he knows the truth and he's not going to tell Emma that she's got a father. Hypocrisy.

2) The writers are walking a fine line between "Truth" serum and "I Suddenly Remember Things" serum. Sure, I may not know the specifics about this magical drug, but seriously if they are going to say it's a truth serum, then start telling people to ask you questions about your past so you can suddenly remember small details that you didn't know before you got drugged.

3) There is NO way that David Hayward would turn into a serial killer. Most people in PV would know that, especially Tad. Now I love the fact that they haven't forgotten him and sort of updated us on his whereabouts, but seriously - No WAY.

4) Is Babe forgetting that Zoe is a lesbian? I'm sorry - but I wouldn't let any of my gay male friends cuddle up with me in bed and sing me to sleep and snuggle all night. Maybe it's just a girl thing?

5) Did we really need to bring up Greg Madden again? I really hope Josh gets over it SOON. Tad can't be tried for his murder, so, sorry Josh - you can't do a THING about it.

6) If JR really thinks Babe is a 'cheating slut' tomorrow for being in bed with Zoe, I'll scream. JR knows she's not a lesbian and he SHOULD know that she isn't attracted to Zarf.

I just had to roll my eyes way to much today :( There were highlights though - I enjoyed Zoe/Colby...I really liked how Jeffrey Carlson got to sing the Lullaby song as Josh pretended to be upset. I love Emma - she is so freakin' cute and I love how she wants to be Spike's big sister. OH and I can't WAIT for Zach to manhandle Ryan tomorrow....

• Members

Don't Say A Word Ryan

Uh oh so now Ryan is upset that Kendall did not say one word to him about Emma but let's be realistic here and realize she was doing the good little girl a favor. Who would want ferret face as a father anyways? He would more than likely change her diapers when they are as dry as skin and then think that taking her to McDonald's is about getting quality food. Plus, Ryan should remember that when you donate your sperm you sign off all rights to any child you help create but nope he just forgets that little factoid. But imagine now what it will be like for Emma with the dolt as a father...he promises to play soccer with her but instead of kicking the ball with his Dynamite Kiddo super foot he shoots it into a basketball hoop and let's not forget how he thinks swimming belongs to just the super sperm going to meet the egg and finally he thinks that Bush is an honest person. Oh and let's not also forget him going on The Apprentice and thinking that "You're fired" means to get all fired up about getting a job with the Donald. Ryan go suck a tree's sap that contains poison and then die a slow and painful death to rid us of the bug eyed stare and anything else you unfortunately offer

• Members

I guess I just wanted to share, so hope noone minds.

Today was the last day of me watching AMC.. This is the third time that I have stopped in the last year, and the last.

After watching this show, it being my show. No more.

I am a woman that was abuse, and after this show started being abusive towards the women, and there is alot more going on then just Ryan & Kendall... I have seen Tad shake Di, Jack mandhandle Erica after 17 yr of never doing it. JR & Babe.. that is bad .. But the reason Ryan & Kendall bother me the most is. At one time I really like the pairing of Ryan & Kendall and then when he started being verbally & emotionally abusive, it was written that way, and overly acted because Ryan ( can not act that well) and that is being kind on my part.

But ABC still calls it Romance.. They still have Kendall pining for Ryan, they still have the traingle going although they are trying to be slick about it. Ryan still mandhandles still is emotionally abusive, and ABC is OK with it.. I cant be. Because it makes me feel bad about myself. Like I should of stay in the relationship because he must of loved me.. Ok I know that no one wants to hear this, but I did want to say good bye to everyone on here.

Because now no matter what if MMTrash is really out, its too late for me. I loved All My Children, but I really think they want to do away with it.. Can anyone explain why they know that the majority ( well over 80% ) of fans hate the character of Ryan, but they still put the character down everyone throat. I really think it is because they want people to turn off, that way if it is going to be an expanded third hour , no one cares because no one was watching AMC anymore anyway.

Sorry for the long rant... and good bye.

• Members

Mmmmm.... you know I love it when you're in a cranky mood!

Anyway, I agree with all your points... except:

4) Is Babe forgetting that Zoe is a lesbian? I'm sorry - but I wouldn't let any of my gay male friends cuddle up with me in bed and sing me to sleep and snuggle all night. Maybe it's just a girl thing?

...Because that wasn't what you were telling me last night, Always. ;)

But seriously, folks...!

Can Ryan please -- pretty please -- shut the hell up? Did he actually just say blow off injecting Zach with a drug against his will as an effort in his attempt at "trying to save lives" and proceed to act like this Emma thing is more important?

Ryan: You want an apology from me? I got to be losing my mind.

Kendall: Uh -- you've already lost it. You drugged my husband. You drugged him --

Ryan: Excuse me for trying to save some lives, Kendall. Believe me, Zach is fine -- Josh is a doctor. You lied to me.

"You lied to me," he says. Of course. Why am I even going to bother acting amazed, when this is just par for the Lavery course? Laverys can steal, abuse, lie and murder... and it's okay. But oh, dear GOD! Don't anyone DARE be caught doing the same thing to them, because no reason is ever noble enough to have the same exact bullsh!t they pull on others done to them. :rolleyes:

These other lines made me utterly ill...

Ryan: No. No, you were trying to control my life again -- determine who I see, who I like, who I love -- whatever. You just have to be in charge.

Ryan: No, no, this was about you and your need to interfere, to lie, and to manipulate.

Ryan: I do understand, Kendall, that this is about you, and you want it all, and to hell with the pain that it causes everybody else.

The fool is just bitter because, again, the exact same sh!t he's been pulling on Kendall for years is being done to him. But of course, it's okay for him to do it, because he's supposed to be in charge, right? Everyone in town would be lost, dazed and confused if it wasn't for him. :rolleyes:

And these were just horrible:

Kendall: Yeah -- with a ready-make mother and child thrown in?

Ryan: If I want them, yes.

"If I want them, yes." LMAO!! That's true -- he'll just man handle and grab Annie and Emma: "Me Ryan! Me say you all mine! Me have you now!"

Dumbass!

Archived