Beyonce Vs. Jennifer

EricaKane70

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm defiantly going to watch the oscars for that. In fact don't all of the songs that get nominated get sung by the artist that sings it. 3 out of the 5 songs nominated are from dreamgirls, with listen(Beyonce), I am Changing(j.hud), patience(eddie/the other dreamgirl/effie's brother). The only person from the main cast that won't be singing is Jamie Foxx unless they give him a part in patience. I really want J.hud to sing I am not going, but I kinda want her to do it on the finale of this years American Idol, and when she sings the part," an you, and you, and you, your going to love me," I want her to point to simon, paula, and randy.lol

• Members

I vehemently (breaking out the Oxford) oppose to seeing Jamie Fox on stage. Cannot.Stand.Him.

I'm going to watch the Oscars, but I just know Ellen Degeneres is going to suck as host. I hate watching trainwrecks, because then I end up feeling embarrased for the person.

• Members

IA. Some people still think of B as the woman who kicked two group members out of the group, and they see her as the new age diana ross. They believe her to be a diva, which could be true, but I don't know. Who knows what the real truth is, but if any of it is true, I'm with Team Hudson all the way. At times to me beyonce seems sweet, humble, nice and genuine in interviews but other times she seems like a diva for example at the globes with all those diva poses and writing a whole album in two weeks without telling her record label. She comes off very hot and cold, and thats why I think people probably buy into these negative beyonce stories. As I said in my first post I don't know if what that link said is true, so who knows.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived