PSNS: Monday

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought it was a great show today!!

'

Really enjoyed the TC and Sam stuff. It looks like they're setting up for a great mystery on who this "mysterious person" is.

Fancy stuff was okay. But okay, is this the same attacker that went after Luis? Because that looked like a woman but now it's sounding like a man!

I'm really liking Noah and Paloma together :)

The highlight of the show was definately Jarred, Ethan, Gwen, Theresa, Whitney, and Chad. It was great to see Gwen actually on the non-obsessed with Ethan side of the game. I'll miss Liza :(. It actually surprised me that Theresa didn't stick up for Ethan.

I'm liking the new Charity. Normally I'm bored with Kay these days, but her scenes with Charity and Simone were entertaining.

• Members

I was wondering about that, because I knew I hadn't watched those scenes. So, who could this person be who is going to terrorize all of these people? Is it the same person who killed JT? So many questions!! I'm excited.

My prime suspect is Alistar!!! And where there's Alistar, there must be Beth and Marty. Do you think that this person Grace is mentioning has something to do with Fancy's attacker.

• Members

You "believe"? ! HA!! :rolleyes: We all know you're JER, JER.

Moving on, Miguel IS such an idiot. Prove you're right about Fox, but don't give him ammo against you. Um, assault and BATTERY, you ignorant jerk?! Besides, it's a miracle you got off on the obvious charge of breaking and entering at Dr. Russells and then violating someone's privacy rights by blabbing about Fox's living predicament.

IDIOT!

• Members

Well, of course it's all connected to Alistair. That much was obvious from day one of all this.

The show was ok. Another Fancy attack ruined this for me. PLEASE STOP WITH THESE JER!!! :angry: .

TC/Sam was nice. Classic Passions and I want to see more of this friendship. The Grace stuff intrigues me but I still hate what they did to her.

The bar scenes were good. Paloma/Noah are so cute. I do feel a bit bad for Jessica but, if a better actress was in the role, I would feel horrible for her. It's remarkable how long Spike has lasted on this show. I do like his character though. He represents the worst problem with Passions right now (all the rape and attacking) but he is an interesting character, thanks to Maleki's acting.

The Theresa/Ethan/Gwen/Jared stuff was good. Even though it was all manipulated, it was nice to see some movement. This is the stuff I can't wait to see unfold this week. Hate Ethan with a passion though :angry: .

I like Sisco as Charity. I think the problem is while Stanton wasn't the best actress, she embodied the role so well. It's hard to adjust but with more time I think people will. I like her though. I am finally a bit interested in this Miguel/Kay/Fox mess because it's finally moving. Fox getting hit was a good twist and Charity's return should be good. Miguel was such an idiot and I loved it. :lol: He is totally going down for Fox's hit and run.

Not a bad show. The rape took away so much though. If JER had quit it with that, I would've really enjoyed the past 8-9 episodes or so.

• Members

I feel SO bad for Miguel because you KNOW LoserFOX is going to use the car crash against him. And he didnt even do it! And hell, JER should know that! REad your "passions" BIBLE, JER: Miguel only owns and rides A MOTORCYCLE!!! Or did you forget that?!

So what, Rion? Did you forget that? Huh?

If the show is true to its BIBLE, Miguel will get off and there will be NO long, drawn-out court crap. Why? Well, because a MOTORCYCLE didnt hit Fox -- a CAR did. (I think, right? lol...or maybe they didnt show the thing...oh damn. )

Archived