ATWT: Will something be done now before it's too late?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This makes me have a lot more respect for TC. I think she's a terrific actress, but Katie is one of the worst characters on the show.

I'd see TC leaving the show, instead of getting fired. It's obvious that she's unhappy, and I'm sure that another soap would want her since she is young, attractive, and talented.

• Members

Unfortunately, I think we'll be waiting a while for that. :(

Back to TC. I'm sick of Katie and would be glad if she left, but it has nothing to do with Terri. She (and everyone else on the show) deserves better and I'm sure she would have no trouble getting work elsewhere.

• Members

I'll be honest, I moved across country last week and didn't have TV until Saturday. When I programmed my DVR, I only added Y&R. After 25+ years of watching ATWT (taking a couple of six month breaks here and there), I really didn't miss not seeing the show last week. That really makes me sad! I hate to say it but NuCraig has been the big problem. I've tried to warm up to him, but he is no HB. Maybe Cady will come back. They show definitely needs new life. As far as TC and EG, they are bogged down by poor stories than anything else. I still have hope that something will be done. The show has been down before. Fortunately, they are blessed with excellent actors and characters the audience loves -- just give them stories, PLEASE!!!

• Members

It makes one feel ill to think that Peck can be given a role on another soap while many more talented and deserving actors leave their shows and find it hard to get work elsewhere.

So all I'd say is...

Girl you know it's

Girl you know it's

Girl you know it's

Girl you know it's true,

boo, boo, boo,

he can't act

• Members

Nothing against Austin Peck, who seems like a great guy, but Brad was only brought back as eye candy and nothing more. ATWT has so many talented actors and interesting characters that aren't being used. I don't see the need to constantly bring back recasts of old characters with new personalities. Give Lucinda, Luke, Susan, Lisa, etc something to do. How about giving Barbara a storyline? There is so much rich history on this show but they'd rather focus on someone like Vienna?

Bob and Kim don't even have a house. That's all you need to know about TPTB and how much their vision is NOT right for the show.

Archived