ATWT: Will something be done now before it's too late?

• Members

Well Demorest had been with ATWT for a number of years, and GL for many years prior to that. He did work as a writer on ATWT during the really bad regimes of 1996-97, but he was part of the interim HW team in late 1997- which some fans believe was when things began to improve after those two years.

But yes, it's often overlooked how HW tenures are often shaped by writers working under them as much as they may be by network execs and EPs above. And it was certainly true for Sheffer at ATWT, and many others.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jean P. is horrible. She is writing Adam as some pushy, snobby, older brother when in reality...he was the sensitive, caring brother.

She's written Parker to hate his mom. Okay, I know lots of kids whose parents have divorced and they still love them both equally? So why would Parker, only 3 months after his father died, start hating his mother and never wanting to see her again?

Sage was born in 2003. Now....when she should be 4 years old in real life, she's 10!! This all just makes no sense.

She's writing a weight loss story for Martha Byrne and "Faith". Uh, what does that say to the actresses? "Oh this is wonderfully written and I love the message"? :rolleyes: or "Uh...are they trying to tell me to lose wight or something?" Martha Byrne just had her thrid child. Give her a break before throwing her into some ridiculous storyline about weight loss. And from the spoilers I've read, Craig isn't helping in that department either.

I mean....Paul is having freakin' psychotic, horrible special effects, X-File-esque visions.

JEAN PISS-ANT MUST GO...................NOW!!!

• Members

I really hope something is done soon and we're rid of both Passanante AND Goutman (who has lost his way as an EP). Otherwise, ATWT's just going to continue to be run into the ground, which is the last thing that should be happening so close to renewal. Honestly, I'm very worried about that right now, with the recent ratings of both P&G soaps. :(

• Members

Great posts :)

I know I'm sick of Gwen and Will never getting a moment of happiness. We already had a cheating storyline with Jade, we don't need one with Adam now UGH.

Katie's character assassination is the worst! You know it's bad when even Terri Colombino has gone on record as being sick of it too.

• Members

This is from the Jan. 30th, SOD:

Mark exits on Jan. 26th, which leaves Katie all alone.

"Which is where she should be," says Colombino. "I hope that she grows from this because I can't play this same character over and over without her growing up. It's driving me crazy. You can quote me on that."

• Members

Bravo! for Terri. If the actors see it why can't Jean and Chris????????????

Defintely,pay attention Jean. It is time for her to go. Today's show was so damn boring. The worst ever show I have seen. There was nothing to today's show. It was pure boring filler stuff with no real storylines going on.

Archived