DAYS: Thursday's Episode...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First, Stephen Nichols is rocking this first scene. First he's standing, then he drops to the floor. Then he gets in the hot "doggy style" position (yum yum! camera angle from the wrong side, damn it!) and crawls up onto the sofa and starts screaming, "Get out of my head! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" as he clenches the sides of his face with his hands.

AWESOME!

• Members

Chelsea's short bangs are so fugly. Yucko.

Abby's hair, on the other hand, looks great today! Almost like Stephanie's long curly locks, only blonde.

Good God, Chelsea's e-mail to 'Dr. Shane Patton' sounds like the e-mail of a stalker! LMAO "It won't be long before I find out where you live and where you work, so get online right now!" P-s-y-c-h-o girl!

Ooh, back to Steve now. WOW! You can even see the veins popping out on Stephen's forehead. OMG! This torture scene... ahhh DAMN! That's some freaky ass stuff. Oh my God, Stephen Nichols for best actor 2007/2008!

I thought Stephanie was gone yesterday? And she's back now? When IS her last show? LoL I mean, I'm glad she's still around, but still... she's said an awful lot of goodbyes! LoL

Robo chatting at the Brady Pub... zzz. Can't stand Stumpy Taylor. He looks like Rudy from "Survivor."

• Members

SAMI: "What do you want?"

EJ: "Nothing I haven't already got."

What a sick bastard! I love it. Look at is facial hair... YUMMY! Rock it, James!

LMAO! This dialogue is funny.

EJ: "For the last week or so, the authorities down here have been sniffing around."

SAMI: "Maybe that's because you stink."

Damn, those hot fudge sundaes that Kayla and Stephanie are gobbling down look delicious. I think when the show's over, I'm gonna shower up and go get one from Steak 'n Shake. Look, Kayla... your cherry's popped! LoL Okay. Lame.

OMG! Stephen [!@#$%^&*] Nichols, you rock my world, man! This reminds me of all those Nightmare on Elm Street movies where the victims are sleeping but still thrashing violently as Freddy claws them in their dreams. Ooh, it's over now. This man puts more passion and fury and emotion into his acting than anyone else in daytime! He's not afraid to get down, look ugly or like a total emotional nutbasket... he just GOES THERE.

• Members

I know! He's irresistable.

Speaking of irresistable, here's Mr. Nick Fallon. Those lips give me so many filthy, dirty thoughts.

Uh oh, she called him a loser. Now he's pissed!

LoL, I love Steve calling him "Beauregard." Bo/Steve scenes are great.

EJ: "Well, fond of it as I am, I'm going to have to ask you to keep your mouth shut." OMG!

• Members

Nick's mohawk hair today is so adorable. Uh oh, he's giving himself away! Why would "Dr. Shane Patton" care the least little bit about Chelsea's friends? Going on and on about how she treats them like crap... he's giving it all away! (good)

STEVE: "I need to get out there and get my hands dirty. Gimme somethin' to do." (I WILL! MmMmM, dirty hands)

Alright, Sami. Here's your chance. Lucas just gave you a get out of jail free card... USE IT.

• Members

Ooh, when they came back from commercial on this Kayla/Stephanie scene, I heard about five seconds of new background music! And I liked it... too bad it didn't last longer. After hearing the same background music for years and years, it tends to get old... just like a song on the radio... and lose its emotional punch.

Awww, Stephanie's "Santa" story is so sweet! But she just said the seven deadly words: "You guys are going to be fine." That does it. They're screwed!

• Members

You can definitely tell JER is gone! Lucas is all ready for some sexin' and he's still got a shirt on.

Ali Sweeney has been so good with her tears in the last couple of weeks. She hasn't been doing that chirpy gasping sound she normally does.

• Members

At exactly 0:55, I heard another new musical cue in the Stephanie/Kayla scene. Anyone else? It was only two beats, but it was NEW!

Ah, damn! When Steve cut his finger on that broken picture, I jumped! LoL

Ooooohhhh..... I loved that ending! Steve's blood on a broken picture of him and Kayla. Yikes!

EJ/Steve in the previews for tomorrow! Is there really a Chelsea/Sami scene tomorrow? OMG

OMG!! Shawn's on top of Phillip just knocking the hell out of his face over and over! Will it fall off? Tune in Friday! Tomorrow looks GREAT!

Archived