DAYS: Thursday's Episode...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. Kenny, love you, dude.

Great show. I have to take back something I said. I once said I hated that Sami's repeating her mistakes again. I think it's great that they'r enot immediately making take a drastic turn around and get it 100% right. Her judgement has been flawed, but her heart's in the right place - as always. LUMI, this time around, however has no logic. How did they get to the point of trust? It's lost on me. I love Ali & Bryan together, but that whole situation is lame.

Stephen Nichols. His scenes today. Man. His freak out to his scenes with Bo... I love that Bo knows him enough to doubt him without saying he doubts him. As soon as "Beauregard" (SQUEE!) saw that cracked picture of Steve and Kay, he knew something was not right. The Patch man's back in business- it's about damned time he did something besides "looking back", even if that's what he needs to be doing.

EJ looks just delicious with dishevelled hair and that facial hair. Yum. And he's wickedly evil. That whole dialogue exchange between he and Sami - SICK! SICK! SICK! Twisted. I love it.

I was so happy Nick told Chelsea off again, this time via, Dr. Patton. [!@#$%^&*] will learn eventually. I guess.

• Members

I agree. Lucas goes from hating Sami's guts after finding out about her blackmailing Lexie, then a few weeks later, he realizes his love for her? Now, I understand that Lucas and Sami are a love/hate couple, but can we have some reasoning for the sudden about face? Don't give me that, "Lucas cannot deny his feelings for Sami anymore, no matter what she's done in the past" garbage either. I wanted a break from LUMI and I don't count the last year, them being with Austin and Carrie, a break either. I wanted to see them fight to be with each other again, a la '03. The only positive thing I have to say about Dena Higley is that she got LUMI, like no other writer. Hogan's good, but LUMI this time around is not the same, and not interesting to me.

It's sad when I want Sami to be with the man that treated her like a dog (EJ).

• Members

:lol: I thought the same.

Your running commentary makes me laugh every day. Thanks..

Really enjoyed Bo and Steve today. Chelsea got what she deserved from Dr. Shane. Nick and that Dr were very entertaining.

EJ is so devilishly handsome. I read somewhere else some one comparing what happened with him and Sami to other soaps using the same thing, sex in exchange for help.

Their example was Gillian and David on AMC, she wanted something for Ryan I beleive, and David would only help if she slept with him. So with that perspective it really gives me no issues. Hey,, It's OMO!

All around good episode.

Can't wait to see tomorrow. Steve and EJ, Shawn and Philip. OH things look good for a Friday cliffhanger.

• Members

Roman: Come on, Sami J!

Roman, how do you not even know your daughter's middle name? DAYS has screwed up Sami's middle name quite a few times recently. Her middle name is Gene, not Jean. Sami was named after Marlena's best friend, Eugene Bradford. The show forgets this sometimes...

• Members

Well that pretty much says everything I wanted to say about Steve today.

Wow.

Nobody but nobody throws themselves into a scene like Stephen Nichols. The veins and cords in his neck were bulging during that flashback torture scene. Between yesterday and today, SN had several minutes of airtime when he was completely alone on-screen, with just his body, his voice and his harmonica to keep the viewer's attention, and he came through in spades. At one point I was watching today's scenes between my fingers, it was so hard to watch.

I know I'm talking a lot about Stephen's performance instead of Steve's problem, but I actually had to watch today's scenes several times before I could see Stephen and not Steve. What the hell did those goons do to Steve? At one point he was yelling "I ain't giving you nothing!" Did he have information someone wanted? Poor Steve. Such agony, especially knowing he had been ripped away from Kayla and Stephanie.

As always also loved the Bo/Steve scenes. I could watch the Bo & Steve show every single day. They so have each other's numbers. There's just always so much subtext in their scenes. You can just hear Bo saying "man, you know I'm not buying your bullsh!t right?" without him saying a word. And I love how Steve can make me ache one minute and laugh the next. His delivery of "Guilt is forever. Like diamonds!" was priceless.

Okay... a couple of notes on people-not-Steve. Was it my imagination or did Fauxman's face actually move today? I actually liked him when he was saying he could face down stalkers and slashers but wouldn't get between a mother-daughter squabble.

More Kayla pregnancy anvils. I want Steve to have a little dude to raise but I think it's waaaaay too soon for them.

Chelsea's such a little witch but I can't help but like her. It's a tribute to Rachel Melvin, I think, because the words she's saying should make me hate her.

Still want to nibble on Nick.

Stubbly EJ. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

And tomorrow we get Steve and EJ in a scene together???? Not sure I can survive that.

• Members

I know what your talking about GBB, I should hate Chelsea, but I can't seem to hate...I really like her. Give kudos to Rachel Melvin, not alot of young actressess can pull that off. I can't wait to see what happens when she finds out about Nick being the "Lonely Splicer".

• Members

Very good show today.

SN shined. The torture scenes and flashbacks were so creepy and terrifying. SN puts so much into his acting. Those were emmy-caliber scenes. I felt everything he was feeling. Very good job and his scenes with Bo were great. Always like seeing their friendship on display and can't wait to see Steve/EJ tomarrow.

Stephanie is getting some sendoff. Her scenes with Kayla were sweet and nice that Bo and Roman saw her again. I will miss her and Shayna Rose.

Nick and the doctor was good. I would love for that guy to find out Nick sent his picture to Chelsea :lol: . I liked their talk and watching Abby/Chelsea at the computer reacting to everything. I am liking this story.

Loved seeing EJ again. James is delicious and with that stubble-wow. He is such a great villian and his dialogue and talk with Sami was so snappy and so sinister in the way he talked to her. I also loved that she told Lucas and Roman that she talked to EJ. That showed major growth.

Tomarrow looks amazing.

Archived