GL: Death confirmed

• Members

This sounds like it should be really good. I'm not a Jammy fan, but this should have a huge impact on the whole town. I've also read at the GL Buzz board that Jonathan will seek revenge against Alan and it will somehow involve fire. :blink:

I just hope there's not a cop out where they have a scene that makes it look like she might be alive. Because it will lessen the impact as a viewer.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh gawd, Tom Pelphrey is going to be chewing up scenery left and right. He'll start cutting his hair, punching the walls, shouting ad nauseum, and then they'll call it emmy worthy. But I'm thrilled that this pathetic character (Johnathan) will be leaving GL soon.

• Members

OMG! ITA! I've always thought he was over-rated, over-acts, and he annoys me to no end. That laugh, the chewing up the scenery. Bye, bye Pelphrey! LOL!

I thought Dan and I were the only ones that felt that way.

• Members

Hahaha as if you haven't noticed lately Alan (and others) have been doing things out of character for years now.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! The coupling of Jonathan and Tammy comes to a beautiful end with the vomit inducing Tammy dying and the repetitive Jonathan leaving town.

I would not put it past DK to bring Stephanie Gatschet back after her character's death to be a "guiding light" of sorts to Jonathan, days leading up to his exit. Just the idea of it makes my stomach turn.

Archived