GL: Death confirmed

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was kind of obvious when I read at SZ that one of them would be killled. Tammy dying affects more of the canvas. Plus, it leaves the door open for TP to come back as Jonathan just in case TP doesn't have luck in Hollywood. I am sure he will but GL would have been fools not to leave the door open just in case.

• Members

It was rumored along time ago that one of them was going to die and TP said that his character was being written off in a way to return!! This is so very sad, I have loved Tammy since her debut in 2002!! I hope SG, TP, Kim Zimmer, Robert Newman and Nicole Forrester ROCK this storyline.

• Members

That's exactly how I feel. :(

Did anyone read the recent SOD article regarding this? Pelphrey & Gatschet sound absolutely thrilled. As sad as this all is, I'm sure it's every actor's dream to play something so tragic. Did anyone also catch the GL promo earlier this week? Looks good...I can really smell Emmy noms for next year here.

I love Tammy & Jonathan but I really don't think sending them off into the sunset considering how their relationship began in the first place would have made much sense. I've also always considered Tammy a rather tragic character despite the fact that she's been this light in the lives of a lot of characters. She's had all this crap happen to her and that she only gets to be truly happy for a moment is devastating.

Who wants to bet we're going to see JB again? Jonathan's manical anger is going to come out again, no doubt, and this time, I think it'll be around to stay.

Meanwhile, Lizzie's Freudian wish will have come true but how will she react to it. Wishing something when it hasn't happened and having something actually happen are two completely different things.

Then, there's Cassie. She lost Richard, she lost Hope, and now, she'll lose Tammy. That woman's another tragedy. :(

There's definitely going to be a ripple effect due to Tammy's death and while I hate to see the character die (also, you never know, I'm sure they'll do a Reva years later if Gatschet ever decides to come back) but I also believe this is going to be compelling, cry-your-eyes-out drama that will leaves for months of aftermath to play out after Pelphrey & Gatschet leave the canvas.

Archived