AMC on Desperate Housewives

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, great, and here I've tried so hard to avoid that crap on AMC, and now they're invading Primetime with it. Nice. Oh well, thanks for the heads up, I won't be watching the opening squence of DH. I won't watch Family Fetus on AMC, sure as hell won't watch it on DH. F*CKING CONTRIVED PIECE OF CRAP! :angry:

Sorry, I'm still bitter. LOL

• Members

I agree with you. But don't you hate everything on DH nowadays? But yeah, the prison stories are getting a bit much. And frankly I had no desire to see Paul or Zach again.

I was surprised it wasn't GH too, they could have shown Sonny staring at a wall or something.

• Members

GH was on a "House" rerun a couple of months back on USA. House and another doctor were watching TV in, I guess, the hospital cafeteria, and it was (of course) a Jason/Sonny scene.

I also recall a skit on the TVGuide Channel where a woman was watching TV one night and the screen just happened to be showing an AMC clip of Bianca and Babe. Had to be pre-babyswitch, because they were laughing and stuff. No sound, but you could see the smiles.

Archived