GH: Friday

• Members

I really thought Spencer was a goner. I should've known Helena was behind his "death".

The cop helping out with the church was so unsympathetic. Sorry, but your kids dead.

I hope Tracy's juice on Sam is good.

And please shut Carly the hell up. She and Sonny make me sick. I'm fast running out of patience. Let alone interest.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought the Colleen in the previews was a nightmare that Emily or Nikolas was having

How dumb is Dr. Lee? She honestly didnt notice the different blood types on Maxie's paperwork?

Epiphany needs to STFU. I cant stand her. I wish she'd mind her business and stop getting in so many scenes. How unprofessional of her to jsut let Liz go through Maxie's personal files and not say anything. Speaking of Liz, why is it any of her business what Maxie did? She says she doesnt want anything to do with Lucky. I still want them together but she has some serious groveling to do first.

HATE Sonny/Carly as a couple. Really hating Sonny these days

• Members

That is because she is a hypocrite. She wants to expose Maxie for lying about having Lucky's baby, and yet she is lying about the SAME thing. Don't get me wrong, MaxiTrash needs to be exposed, but not by Liz. Liz needs to clean her own house first.

• Members

Clearly she went to the same Head Up Your Ass med school Lainey went to.

I love Epiphany -- she's a walking stereotype, true, but then again, anybody who cusses out that skanky pass-around ho Sam is the absolute tops in my book.

I don't want them together because I don't want Liz to even think about groveling to him. This whole thing is a result of chain of events Lucky's actions put into motion.

Always hating Sonny, and think Sonny and Carly are the world's most toxic couple... EVER!

• Members

Liz is my girl and all, but I'm waiting for someone to knock her off that high and mighty horse she's on. How dare she go digging to see if Maxie faked her pregnancy when she's lying to everybody about the paternity of her baby. I want Maxie to be the one to find out that Liz is really pregnant with Jason's bay and not Lucky's. That would be karma biting so many people in the ass and I would just love it.

I really hated Sonny today more than usual. To trap Carly into marrying him knowing that there is no need is just low. God, I just want someone to kill him. If Ric did it, he could do what the hell ever he wanted from now on and I wouldn't complain one bit.

I hope Tracy digs up some good dirt on Spam. I want her gone too. Maybe she can get caught in the crossfire and Ric kills her and Sonny. That would make me oh so very happy.

My heart was breaking for Nikolas today. Him crying "MY SON!" was just gut wrenching, and then in they show that psycho grandmother of his with Spencer.

• Members

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I have been waiting for a Liz fan to finally admit that Liz is a stuck up hypocrite. I don't care if Liz fans hate on Sam, but to not acknowledge Liz's hypocracy is "like nails on the chalk board" to me!!

THANK YOU :D :D

• Members

Oh, please. Plenty of Liz fans have said that they're tired of Liz's choices. I'm a huge Liz Fan and I've said that I disagree with every single decision she's made this far. But I don't find her "stuck up." She just doesn't put up with bullsh!t -- and I guess people who want her to put up with it resort to calling her stuck up. All because she does something that's hypocritical doesn't mean that gives skanks like Maxie and Sam complete immunity to run all over Liz. So if standing up to those tramps means she "stuck" up, then fine. Like I said, I dislike and disagree every choice she's made in this storyline, but I'm a Liz Fan First. Just like no matter how useless, needy, weak, uneducated and whorish Sam is, her fans will always be there to stand up for her against Liz. I'm still waiting for Sam fans to acknowledge Sam's utter trashiness and manipulation.

• Members

Maxie and Sam arent necesarily teh reasons for why people hate Liz. She has changed and definetly not for the better. I was a former Liz fan. Loved her ever since she joined the show and she has always been my favorite up until the past summer. My reasons for hating her have litttle to do with Sam. It started with Lucky and has only gotten worse.

• Members

Thank you, I've said it plenty of times despite understanding her initial reasoning. She has no reason to lie at this point except that she just doesn't want the screaming she knows is coming to her. Its really stupid and dragging on. Yes, she's being a hypocrite in many ways, except as far as Maxie goes with her pregnancy faking, come on, anyone would want to expose that, especially with the dumbazz medical staff at GH believing her. I understand though that she is being hypocritical in light of her own paternity secret but still, that is something that has to come out. And like you said above, Lucky as somewhat of a right, but just the fact that his weakness set this whole thing in place makes him not have much of one in my book. Just like Jason in a way had no right to be mad at Sam considering he broke up with her, but then again, Sam was being a manipulative skank when she slept with Ric of all people trying to kill two birds with one stone so yeah, he did.

Here Here. Love Liz and I doubt it will ever change. She isn't anymore stuck up than the rest of the broads on GH. Skye can toot her nose up at someone faster than anyone, Carly is constantly swishing her horse hair around and rolling her neck, and Sam is constantly rolling her eyes and poking her lips out at someone. The Gh woman with the least attitude is Georgie and she's a sweetie anyway.

• Members

There was ONLY one trashy thing that Sam has done and that was to sleep with Ric. I have said that over and over and over agian from the first day that it aired. As for her wanting to get revenge on Alexis prior to sleeping with Ric, who wouldn't? Alexis does not know how to mind her own business and was manipulating a grown daughter that she gave away for adoption.

But enough about Alexis. In any event, Sam has NEVER tried to hide her dirt and the things that she has done. She does not think that she is better than anyone, infact she thinks too little of herself. She never hid the fact that she was a highschool drop out. She never hid the fact that she had a hard life and needed to learn survival skills. Meanwhile Liz is lying to Jason and to Lucky.

Since coming on the show, Sam has been with 3 men (Jax, Sonny and Jason). She did not steal Sonny from Carly because at that time, Sonny was through with Carly #2. Sam like all of the dark hair women on the show, fell for Sonny and became pregnant. Just like Alexis, just like Brenda (with out the baby), just like Lily. As for Jax, so what lucky how many women he has been with! Plus I don't remember her being in love with Jax.

As for Liz, I always liked her even when she first came on the show. I rooted for her character through the rape, through her relationship with Jason, Lucky #1, Lucky #2 (even though he was the wrong actor for the part). I was rooting for her to open her eyes and to get a clue when she was married to Ric. I was in her corner with Zander even though it was a stupid storyline. I was in her corner with Lucky #3.

BUT the way she has been written this past year has really turned me off. She can't trust Lucky because of the pills???? She doesn't trust him around Cam and the new baby? She wants a safe and stable life for Cam and the new baby???? And that means NO Lucky and YES to Jason??????

Jason kills people and deals with illegal activities. Is this what she means about safe and stable for her children? Sonny and Jason are shipping what, Drugs or Weapons. They are not in the olive oil or coffee business.

Liz walked away from Jason because she could not handle his lifestyle. Since his lifestyle has not changed her reasoning is pathetic.

There is no Sam vs. Liz where Jason is concerned. He loves Sam. There is no grey area with Jason. He says what he means all of the time. He loves Sam. Prior to Sam, he loved Courtney. Courtney couldn't take his lifestyle either. But even if he didn't love Sam, my dislike for Liz is about Liz not Sam. And no one, will get me to dislike anyone because of Maxi. I'm just saying that if Liz wants to expose Maxi, she needs to expose her own lies FIRST then drop the truth about Maxi. If not, she is just proving how much of a hypocrite she is.

Archived