How do we stop Bush?

Jablea

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I understand where you find my comparisons extreme but lets look again at what I'm saying. Hitler killed millions of people yes. But did he start that way? No. Killers always start small. What I'm saying is that Bush is on his way. He's killed 3000 Americans, he's maimed 20,000 other Americans. That's just counting in uniform soldiers. We don't bother to track civvies or hired security or reporters etc. But that's only what he's done to his own people. He's killed hundreds of thousands Iraqis in a war that violates every american value I hold dear. And he's planning on killing as many as he can bomb, stab, shoot in the back Iranians as he can. The middle east is going to be a madhouse killing field with red blood flowing and it's OUR FAULT. We the people, can't stop King George. He's screwed us over and like Hitler's early years we would rather hide our heads in the sand than stand up and say enough is enough. We won't let Bush turn America into the 3rd Reich!

And yes please, where is a superhero when you need them. Buffy, we got a live one.

• Members

My opinion and I will keep it short, I can't [!@#$%^&*] stand Bush and he is a total moronic idiot, and a complete A S S Hole. That's what I think. I really think 2 years is even still to much, just look how much trouble he has caused in 6, I am not looking forward to how bad things are going to look in 2 more years, in fact I am scared out of my mind at what this idiot will do next.

• Members

Not one person in this thread agreed with the original post that made that horrific comparison. People have been putting into words what they feel this man is doing to our country. I would hardly call it bashing. I would call it a person's right to their own opinion.

• Members

Well, Hitler also carted millions of people off to concentration camps, and sent his armies in numerous other countries to take over.

I don't see Bush doing any of that.

And for another thing, Hitler had free freign, both within his own country, and, for many years, with other countires in the world (that is until the United Kingdom and France finally declared war on Germany upon their invasion of Poland). Bush now has to answer to a Democratic Congress. And, unlike Hitler, Bush's term in office is not indefinite. No matter who is elected as our next president, Bush will be out of office on January 20, 2009.

The USA is NOT going to turn into the 3rd Reich. Not matter how much I hate Bush, there is NO way he can even hold a candle to Hitler.

• Members

I'm gonna stay out of this mostly.....sometimes I will enter politics threads but I think I'm just gonna stay out of this one.

But, I will say that Bush is nowhere near Hitler. Bush may have sent us into Iraq wrongly but Hitler was much much worse. No matter how much someone compares Bush to Hitler, Bush can never be as cruel and heartless as Hitler.

• Members

Comparing Bush to Hitler is extreme but Jablea made some good points.

America is DAMN lucky that each president can only have 2 terms. After the mess Bush made in 4 years, it's beyond me how he managed to brainwash people into electing him for a second. :blink:

While Bush isn't directly killing his own people, he's really not putting much effort into helping the out, either, is he? He makes the impression that he wants to save America and the world from terrorists but the fact that he's spending a good chunk of money on this seemingly endless war rather than on America itself is quite telling.

Bush is not fighting for what he says he is. He wants to kill a culture that he feels threatens the Western culture not to mention that he wants access to the oil in the Middle East. He could care less if he drops bombs on innocent people or send American troops to get killed. He's too friggin' arrogant to admit that this war is practicaly going nowhere.

No doubt that Saddam Hussein was an evil dicatator but like everyone else has mentioned, he didn't cause 9/11 and he hasn't attacked any American directly. For Bush to play a part in offing him when he (Bush) is responsible for the war that is killing so many innocent civilians in Iraq is horrific irony and doesn't make him much of a better man. Also, Iraq is not the only place to have evil dictatorships. Afghanistan had the Taliban (which the U.S. supported at first) but did the U.S. do anything? Nope..not until they were attacked.

Places in Africa such as Sudan are experiencing genocides right now far worse than the one in Iraq yet is the U.S. doing anything about it? Oh, right...Africa has absolutely nothing in terms of resources that the U.S. would want so forget them. :rolleyes:

The whole thing reminds me of WWII where America didn't really do much to help stop Hitler until Pearl Harbour was bombed by the Japanese and country took it personally and decided to finally get into the war. One would think that Bush would focus his attention on Bin Laden and Afghanistan but unlike WWII, 9/11 almost gave an excuse for Bush to use Hussein's link to Afghanistan to attack Iraq.

War is necessary at times but the drivel Bush is giving out to excuse his reasons for going into Iraq is pure propoganda for reasons he'd rather keep to himself.

Archived