How do we stop Bush?

Jablea

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First off, I would never compare Bush to Hitler. Hitler was a monster. Bush is just an idiot who thinks that God is on his side. In 2 years, Bush will be out of power (thankfully), and there's no changing that.

I just feel bad for the person who replaces him because they're going to have to deal with this war. Bush has the easy job because there's no possible way that he's going to have to end things over there. Someone else is going to have to do that.

• Members

Bush is a monster, as well. He's killing people indirectly. There's not much of a difference. He is sending the youth of this country to fight an abstraction - an idea; it's a war that will NEVER END! This war could go on for the next two hundred years, if we wanted. He is a corrupt, money hungry, and greedy. And I am sick of people excusing his ludicrous decisions by saying he is just too dumb to know any better.

• Members

I can't even believe you would compare Bush to Hitler. I'm a Republican, and proud of it. Yes, Bush has his faults, I'm not denying that, but some people just need to get over their obsession with blaming the man for everything that goes wrong in the world. You know, I can't wait for Bush's term to be over either. That way, I don't have to listen to anyone b!tching about it anymore, because it's just so old.

• Members

The American people made it clear last Novembet that we don't want our troops in Iraq.

The Iraq Study Group said that the condition in Iraq is going south quick.

The President's approval rating is down around 25%.

The Iraqi people do NOT want us there.

Congress (including several Republicans) have made it clear that they will NOT support an increase in troops.

Many Republicans were so ashamed by Bush during the election last November, that they didn't even want him to appear in public with them.

So, what does he do?

He says he is going to send more than 21,000 additional troops to Iraq.

Talk about someone who has lost touch with reality...

• Members

I'm a Democrat and proud of it. I'll agree that Bush is not responsible for everything wrong on planet Earth, but he has really screwed up our country. It's no wonder that soooo many people around the world hate us.

If he was such a good president, then how does anyone rationalize his basement level approval ratings, and the huge wins by Democrats in the last election?

Comparing Bush to Hitler is a bit of a streach, and one that shouldn't be made....Bush is bad and an idiot, there's no doubt about that, but he can't even begin to compare to Hitler IMO.

• Members

I think it is just downright wrong to compare Bush to Hitler.

Hitler was stopped why? Because of what he was doing to jews...right? So Saddam was right in doing what he was doing to his own people? If you want to see real pictures of what he did...look no further than the pictures of all the people, women, children etc that he gassed, raped and murdered. And because Bush decided that enough was enough...and we ended that dicators rule he is to blame?

Hardly. He is to blame that the war has gone from what was considered easy to where we are now. But it is war. Since when is it predictable?

The world was screwed up LONG before W got into office and if we just sat on our asses and let the terrorists and dictators keep doing their work, do you think the world would really be a better place instead of trying to rid the world of them?

Bush is not perfect, no President or person is perfect and everyone will do things you do not think are right or whatever. But tell me...are you in on the world meetings, do you talk to world leaders, do you know every single aspect of every single problem that the US is facing? HELL NO you don't.

I prefer peace on earth...but was that happening in the middle east? Is that what has been going on in Iraq before the war?

Everyone is so delisuional because they want free love and peace. Screw that. It can not happen when you have these terrorists roaming around.

I guess we should let the dictators kill, the terrorists attack and not do a damn thing about it. really intelligent people...really intelligent.

• Members

Low approval ratings...common when you are at war.

No one likes war and many would rather have us just up and leave. We can not do that.

The Dems got into to power using the lie that they would end the war...they can't and they won't.

So talk about liars and cheaters.

Archived