Cocaine Energy Drink?

DruRocks

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:o

legit cocaine? isn't that expensive??

Honestly, though, I'm not surprised because caffeine can become really dangerous because it's so heavily misused. I know people who drink 2 Red Bulls a day, in addition to coffee and cigarettes. I'm surprised they haven't had heart attacks yet.

I've heard of people mixing cocaine with marijuana. One girl I know didn't know that her weed was laced with cocaine, and when she used it, she saw these really weird things. :blink: But I always thought that cocaine was really pricey, so wouldn't it have cost a lot more?

• Members

Also, energy drinks just don't work. Don't try Tab Energy because I drank it once to write a paper, and wound up crashing and fell asleep on a sofa 2 hours later.

You know you're in trouble when you have to start doing cocaine to stay awake. I thought having to have one cup of coffee was bad...at least I'm not snorting lines in order to roll out of bed. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

so ill go ahead and admit it. i was always a fairly good boy when it came to drugs, then i turned 18n and started to party with hollywood and la people.. and i started to try things

the pot with coke is called coco puffs. its intersting what it does, cuz the pot will do what it doe to you (it makes me awake, like wide awake...) and the coke will make u numb.

and yes, coke is quite pricey, and good coke is really expinsive.

alot of people also mix coke with ritilan or x or something like that.

as for the drunk, i have tried it b ack when i lived in cali. it really wasnt disgusting as it has been reported, but it wasnt great either. it had an odd taste idk how to discribe. but it does actually work, i was dead tierd (i was the the hookah bar til 5am, drive back to riverside to drop friends off and pick anoter up, then back to la to see a one tree hill concert on about 4 hours of sleep in 2 days) and it kept me awake and alert for about 4 hrs.

Archived