AMC: More Newbies Coming??

• Members

I got this from Michael Bruno's headlines this morning. Not sure if it is new or old news, but whatever:

Maitland Ward (ex-B&B)

Lauren Woodland (ex-Y&R)

Prudence Z. (Ex-Soapstar)

Are all on tape for ALL MY CHILDREN. Here is pics of them. Are AMC fans in store for another newbie???

4208988Untitled-5.jpg

3796774larean.jpg

1814297Untitled-2.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if this is for the role of the beautiful attractive woman that is supposed to interact with JR.

Most of the time I don't mind newbie's on any soap as long as it is in moderation.

But, AMC has had so many new people recently I hate to think they have to cut others to add new people.

• Members

They are all up for the same role, but that one role is still not necessary; they could have put JR with Erin.

The SK story isn't really trimming the cast at all. Simone and Erin are gone but they are casting this chick, and if Livia is the next to die...well she was recurring anyways.

Also JR's new love interest was supposed to be African American. Because this is AMC, that quickly got pulled and replaced by this caucasian role :angry:

NO MORE BLONDES!

• Members

Well, at least they aren't newbies to the industry, except Prudence..... I don't knjow. I am torn. While I think they really need to utilize what they have instead of bringing new roles in, I'd be interested to see Lauren Woodland back on soaps.

The ABC shows are constantly trimming budgets but yet they can afford to high an average priced star like Lauren Woodland and Maitland Ward would be? Its a bunch of B.S to simply eliminate the veterans. And it ticks me off.

• Members

Definitely please AMC no more blondes, no more newby characters with no ties to anyone or tied to the Careys. These chicks look like they could be a relative of Babe's. Probably will end up a Carey cousin (lord save us from that lol). Maybe it could be a returning characer? Maybe Kelsey Jefferson? Or Laura English? (never mind, they wouldn't bring back Laura with Brooke invisible now.

• Members

Definitely please AMC no more blondes, no more newby characters with no ties to anyone or tied to the Careys. These chicks look like they could be a relative of Babe's. Probably will end up a Carey cousin (lord save us from that lol). Maybe it could be a returning characer? Maybe Kelsey Jefferson? Or Laura English? (never mind, they wouldn't bring back Laura with Brooke invisible now.

Archived