Passions: Tuesday

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amazing that you should say that when highly documented rumors suggest Galen is TIRED of working with Mac and WANTS to work with Emily; when rumors suggest he had a hand in ruining the Shuis pairing forever (otherwise he wouldn't renew his contract, according to reports.) So I'm sorry, you can't pin the "magic" in those scenes on Galen. Yes, Shuis had magic. They had natural chemistry. But Galen and Emily have just as much chemistry and spark.

And what are you smoking? The whole show was a write-off except for LOOKS between Luis and Sheridan? Ha! The highest point of the show (throughout the show, I should say), was watching MeanSheridan and seeing what devious thing she'll do next! It's almost like watching the Salem stalker storyline on "Days." I love it!

• Members

If JER knew the show was getting canceled, he may have gone for broke. Hey, perhaps that's why the Brokeback story is coming. who knows? But yes, Sheridan is the "Passions" version of Marlena. We'll agree about that. But with Marlena's possession and ssk, though there were outside forces, it was STILL Marlena doing all that fun stuff. And that's why I know he's not going to keep the fans from the satisfaction and sheer fun it will be to see ANOTHER innocent blonde go "bad."

• Members

I'm not familiar with JER's writing as you are, but is it possible he got tired of writing for Sheridan as a pure character and has made Fancy the new Sheridan (Marlena/Hope)? The two characters' personalities are distinct, but it's obvious JER is copying a lot of Sheridan's past obstacles and giving them to Fancy.

• Members

You're the one that is smoking something. I would love for you to post these so called reports because I see nothing but a lot of Sheridan (McKenzie) haters bending a few comments by Galen into a butch of twisted crap. Galen made the comment that Sheridan has had a story and now it's time for Luis to have one too and that change can be good sometimes. How does that equate to Galen not wanting to work with McKenzie any longer? I've seen Eric say that he would love to do something else on the show besides waffling between Theresa and Gwen, and nobody said a word about him not wanting to work with Lindsay. For your information, Galen and McKenzie are great friends and have been for many years. Actors are going to pimp whatever their current storyline is in order to sell it. It'sall part of keeping their job. When McKenzie was coming back from maternity leave, Galen said he was really looking forward to what the writers had in store for the two of them.

And also, how in the hell do you know what was in Galen's contract? Galen is certainly not going to talk about it, and either are TPTB. When has Reilly EVER let an actor dictate what story line should be? Galen took six months off from the show which I'm sure pissed Reilly off, so I'm sure he was not in the mood to cowtown to what Galen wanted. But, if you can produce solid proof of this crap you are spewing, then I stand corrected. Until then quick spreading rumors when you have nothing to substanciate it with.

• Members

JANEB, please. I can't produce proof. Why? THERE AIN'T PROOF.

But in this business, rumors, especially ones that spread, DO mean something.

It's like how word of JER's firing spread on the net MONTHS and MONTHS before NBC typed up a press release about Hogan Sheffer's hiring.

"Insiders" and "setsiders" speak. Not all things get press releases. That doesn't make them untrue.

HEAVY rumors (and not just disgruntled "Another World" fans who will make up anything to hurt the show) have suggested several things:

1. JER was heard saying he is permanently ripping apart two couples on the show, forever.

2. Genna Gering was displeased with her husband's constant lovemaking scenes with Sheridan.

3. Galen wasn't so quick to sign that contract.

Let's put two and three together, shall we? Hmm? Shall we? Can we do that?

If Galen is one of the show's biggest stars -- and history and ratings have suggested that Sheridan and Luis have "star" power, along with Tabitha and Ethan and Theresa, for this show -- then yes, JER would be FORCED to place Galen in a new pairing, in order to keep their star hunk.

Sorry.

But I can't give you proof.

That DOESN'T mean I'm wrong, though.

Archived