Passions: Tuesday

• Members

It's about 30 minutes into today's show and I'm trying to stay awake while watching it........ :mellow:

Sheridan needs to STFU!

McKenzie's acting is just horrid lately, I miss Kam Heskin.....

It's sad that Paloma has been "nearly raped twice", and that any other female character has been nearly raped as many times as they have. I'm not to impressed with the way they are trying to portray Fancy as being off her rocker somewhat, when she's the smartest one on the whole show...... :angry:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They need new soaps in the 2 pm timeslot because all three shows had me going back to sleep.

Ethan is beyon pathetic. So is Gwen. I like her, but Ethan is no catch.

I found it so distasteful that Paloma was encouraging Fancy to fight for Luis by reverting to form. A rape should be developing her character.

I found Sheridan to be hilarious. She was giving so many back handed compliments.

• Members

Busybody Paloma is so annoying.

I hated both of Fancy's dress choices.

The whole show was a write-off except for watching Luis and the way he looks at Sheridan. I don't know if it's just that they have this long history of working together, but Galen seems so at ease when he's working with Mackenzie. He doesn't have that with anyone else, certainly not Emily, but no one. There's such intensity between those two. And this is coming from someone who barely watched Passions before 2006. I didn't see the Luis/Sheridan love affair begin and end and begin again. I just find the Luis/Fancy pairing to be a waste of time.

• Members

I SO agree. I only like the Theresa story because I like Jaresa and despise Ethan but I would probably like anyone with Theresa as long as it's not Ethan right now. I also thought it was funny how Gwen kept trying to talk to Ethan and get her ring back and he didn't even look at her. :lol: I just loved the end with Theresa and Jared getting engaged and Ethan having to watch.

The wedding crap is getting old. Can we please get on with this neverending crap? I did like the doctor Julian brought in. The actor was good and I love how Eve looked at Julian, just knowing he was up to something.

I was very happy with the Sam/Ivy stuff these past two days and I loved seeing the friendship scenes with Paloma/Fancy. I am glad Fancy has a friend to rely on.

I was not into Sheridan/Luis in the beginning because of the button stuff and her trashing Fancy (even though she was right but Fancy has matured a bit of late) but the second half when Sheridan was forgiving Luis for Marty's death and they were connecting again I LOVED it. It's the first time I felt something for Shuis in years. I still want Luis/Fancy but if they give me Shuis like they were in the last 15 minutes or so I am game. MW and GG were good there. If JER wants to give Sheridan an edge, fine. He just needs to quit destroying her. He can have a triangle without destroying her. Hell, make Sheridan have multiple personalities to explain away all this and then we could have a hell of a Sheridan/Luis/Fancy story. I would love this if not for the rape, attacks, and Sheridan destruction.

I also like that they are still playing the fallout to Fancy's rape. It's the most fallout they have played to a rape ever on this show. I was glad they brought up Paloma's almost rapes too even though it's sad that so many females on the show have been either attacked or raped.

I liked today's show today because there was actual movement and we got somec character growth in some areas. It wasn't great but much better then yesterday.

• Members

I would have liked Sheridan's apology more if I believed she really meant it. It's obvious that she just said it in order to re-connect with Luis. A GENUINE connection would be great, but her comments were full of manipulation.

Besides Jared and Theresa having no chemistry together, my main problem with Jaresa is the fact that their ENTIRE relationship focuses around Ethan and Theresa.

Their first meeting at The Blue Note? Ethan was there. Their first date? Ethan was there. The first time they had sex? Ethan was there. Their business relationship? Ethan. Going to the park with Lil Ethan? Ethan was there.

When Ethan is not there physically, Theresa's fantasizing about Ethan.

There is no Jaresa. There's JaresaE.

• Members

Re: the handling of Fancy's rape aftermath so far

It's not a perfect storyline, but the aftermath has been handled effectively especially for Passions.

I'm going to toot my own horn and say that I said that JER would focus on the ramifications more than they usually are on PSNS.

Just watching these episodes lately, I can tell which storylines he focuses on the most. Let's just say that M/K/F is at the bottom of his list.

• Members

I think Sheridan's Beth.....which I hate. I don't want this happening to Sheridan at all and have hated it since the beginning, but I don't want her Beth either. Beth was great....and Kelly was great, but she's not needed and I honestly just got tired of her after a while. Even though we know she's not dead, I wish she could just stay dead. We don't need this triangle over and over, it's getting tiresome. We have a new fresh one with Lucy(even though it's not that great now....but it's fresh). Beth's made her run, SO LEAVE HER DEAD!

I think a multiple personality story would have much more potential....but of course JER won't do that and if he does he will probably ruin it. :rolleyes: So I'll stick with my theory that Sheridan's Beth.

Archived