Why Bill Bell couldn't let SHEILA go !

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Depends on the time of day. Sometimes it'll censor it with something that looks like this ----> [!@#$%^&*]

Other times, it doesn't.

It lets you get away with it more if you use capitalization. At least... I think. It's been my experience in the past.

• Members

i knew it i knew it i [!@#$%^&*] KNEW IT. Stick that in your pipes anti Sheila trolls.

BILL BELL knew her to be one of the alltime classics and so do we! She inspired the same feelings of ORGASMIC EUPHORIC ESCTACY AND JOY, which must mean she is one of a kind, she is a kind of ultimate, a complete one off and a work of genius (thanks to Kimberlin's performance and Bill's writing). The mysterious and striking nurse with demons... there has never been and there never will be a more fascinating character study in the history of entertainment.

THIS. IS. AMAZING.!!!! I just wish i could have seen DruRocks mouth drop when she read that statement from THE MASTER. Sit and spin, my friend, sit and spin :lol::lol::lol:

• Members

I don't think it's at all overstated to say that B&B would not be where it is today if it weren't for Sheila. It only built its real popularity during Kimberlin Brown's first tenure and it's not like she was only a B story like much of her time on Y&R. Sheila was a catalyst in every major story of the time through coming between Eric and Stephanie, helping Brooke get Ridge from Taylor...I even remember her being involved with Thorne and Macy at some level because Thorne didn't want her marrying his father. Did she convince Macy to drink maybe? I can't remember.

But my point is, she took a show that had essentially been unremarkable for 6 years and gave some real excitement that translated to lasting ratings success.

Archived