GL: Jan. 4 Show

• Members

I was shocked to see a new opening. The talking is kinda cheesy yet creepy at the same time. I really like the intertwined hands visual, though. I also like the "Find Your Light" promo.

That was soo great when Cassie said, "If I were really worried about you and Josh, I would have bailed only one of you out." :lol: Reva was actually speechless. God..I LOVE Nicole Forrester. And as much as I hate MEva right now...I really enjoy her catty scenes with Cassie.

Marcy Rylan can actually play subtly depressing really well. It's a huge improvement over screechy, over-the-top Lizzie. Too bad she's just faking post-partum depression.

I was laughing my head off when some guy sneaks up on Reva, she turns around, sees Alan (seriously, I thought it was someone else), and drops her phone. :lol: The way she cowered in fear was effing hilarious. Since when did Reva get fazed by this guy? :blink:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have started a new poll to fill in for the missing TOP 10 (only as long as it is down). Once it comes back this will stop. The procedure of picking the ballot will change some next week. I got the idea for this too late to get it started this week.

Check it out at:

http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/index.p...c=14446&hl=

My introduction paragragh explains things. Hope everyone will participate.

• Members

Where is everybody???

The highlight of this episode were the Tammy/Beth scenes. They're always fun to watch. That was funny when Beth started pushing Tammy around and pulling her hair and Tammy responded by socking her in the jaw and knocking her to the ground ("Jonathan's mine! And as for your little psychopath, she's toast!") :lol: Where has this Tammy been all along? Stephanie Gatschet was just great in these scenes.

Too bad Reva didn't walk in on Lizzie trying to have sex with a drugged Jonathan. Wonder how she would have reacted? :rolleyes: I'm just glad this story (which would have gone on for months on any other soap) seems to be only taking place in a matter of less than a week. I'm truly thankful.

I really enjoyed the scenes between Cassie & Alex. They really need to give Marj Dusay more airtime. Love her.

Archived